2 Point 4 Children Page 9

You already asked that.

Quote: Aaron @ October 1 2013, 1:29 AM BST

Impossible to know. They've not quite shown them all in the past, but they may do. Keep an eye on our schedules.

Being repeated on Drama, loving it

And me. Why do they cut out the swear words in it when it's gone past watershed?

Because they're showing the same versions as repeats all through the day, I expect.

Hopefully it will mean a full DVD release could happen

I do bloody hope so.

My favourite one is on tonight. Frenzy when Ben & David help Jenny for her talent show. The Blues Brothers one. I bloody loved this one ever since it was shown on telly first time.

I always though Belinda was attractive but Julia Hills really makes her seem dowdy.

Well her character's supposed to be fairly dowdy in this. If you want a glammed up slinky version, watch her in Second Thoughts!

That was Emmerdale's Paddy in the petrol station. So thin.

Amazing when you see a soap actor to put the time into context. It seems like forever he's been in Emmerdale but this was obviously before he started there.

Already been replaced by Keeping Up Appearances on Drama, wonder if the repeats didn't get a good response? I must admit I did find myself getting increasingly frustrated with some episodes which took the whole farcical element of the show too far in my opinion. A good (but not great) sitcom when it was on form, but at times borderline unwatchable when it was bad.

Borderline?

It may sounds harsh, but Gary Olsen's been coasting on the success of this show for far too long...

>_<

Quote: Will Carter @ 17th November 2013, 3:39 PM GMT

Already been replaced by Keeping Up Appearances on Drama, wonder if the repeats didn't get a good response? I must admit I did find myself getting increasingly frustrated with some episodes which took the whole farcical element of the show too far in my opinion. A good (but not great) sitcom when it was on form, but at times borderline unwatchable when it was bad.

It wasn't 'replaced' they broadcast the whole series, excluding Christmas episodes. It actually rated inside the top ten on the channel twice in the same week.