In The Loop Page 2

So The Thick of It USA ever actually broadcast? Or so bad it never went out?

... Has no one seen this? Because it is easily one of the best British comedies or even films in the last ten years. Simply amazing.

I've never seen an episode of The Thick of It, is it worth watching?

Abso-f**king-lutely

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ April 21 2009, 11:52 AM BST

Yes.

The film or TTOI ? Both are incredible.

Quote: thefridaylink @ April 21 2009, 11:48 AM BST

... Has no one seen this? Because it is easily one of the best British comedies or even films in the last ten years. Simply amazing.

Goodie! I'm off to watch it this week, like a saddoe on my own. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ April 21 2009, 12:23 PM BST

I'll come with you, Dolly, providing you lick marmite off my naked body afterwards. ;)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ April 21 2009, 12:23 PM BST

Me too! Although I don't mind going on my own most of the time as at least I get to pick the film. :)

I don't know how many movie fans we have in London (or elsewhere) but maybe we could have a joint trip to the West End sometime.

Jx

Quote: chipolata @ April 21 2009, 12:40 PM BST

I'll come with you, Dolly, providing you lick marmite off my naked body afterwards. ;)

I was interrupted midpost so hadn't seen this one in between. I'd just like to state that my offer for a joint cinema trip does not include marmite in any form.

It's your choice Dolly...

Quote: Jane P @ April 21 2009, 12:49 PM BST

I'd just like to state that my offer for a joint cinema trip does not include marmite in any form.

That's why you're always going alone. You need to sweeten the deal. :)

Quote: chipolata @ April 21 2009, 1:02 PM BST

That's why you're always going alone. You need to sweeten the deal. :)

Ok, I'll give it a go, but if I get banned from the cinema I'm blaming you.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ April 21 2009, 11:52 AM BST

Just FYI: The Thick Of It special is on BBC Four tonight. If you like that, you'll like the film.

Quote: chipolata @ April 21 2009, 12:40 PM BST

Thanks, but no thanks. I like marmite, it's the 'you' bit that's the problem. :D

I want to wax lyrical about how amazing I found this film (have watched it twice ...once with a Q & A with Armando following) but will return when people have seen it and I can avoid massive spoilers.

It was very, very good.