Little Britain Page 4

Quote: Jakob Jensen @ July 14 2013, 1:41 PM BST

Brillant show. How many seasons did they make?

Can't remember offhand (I'll leave it to Aaron to speculate as to where one might find such info on the internet...), but it was 1 or 2 too many IMHO!

Quote: Jakob Jensen @ July 14 2013, 1:41 PM BST

Brillant show. How many seasons did they make?

Three series. Only the first was much good.

ok. Then I seen them all.

Did David Walliams do anything interesting comedy wise afterwards?

Quote: Jakob Jensen @ July 14 2013, 6:09 PM BST

Did David Walliams do anything interesting comedy wise afterwards?

Autumn Leaves

Crikey, Little Britain. It was okay, some of the characters weren't half bad, when they made the move to the U.S. it was absolute shite. I was in Highschool at the time in the drama club and this was all the Canadian kids talked about: Monty Python, Little Britain, Seinfeld. And there I was insisting there were better things out there. I think they've both grown tremendously from having done this show though, and it was great that at the time they used lots of lesser known actors (like Ruth Jones, it's weird to see her in the Daffyd sketches).

I wasn't a fan the first time around, but looking back there were some really funny sketches in there.

HI !
I need to find a sketch where one of the characters has never seen a child before.

i would love to see it again but I can't find it anywhere

thanks

Could anyone help me put me out of my misery. I remember a sketch where the character (I think one of David Walliams') would see a thing that reminded him of someone he lost (died, broke up - can't remember) and burst into tears "That's what ..... used to say/do/etc"

Can anyone help with the character or sketch. Cheers

Quote: fustidious @ 22nd March 2016, 4:56 AM GMT

Could anyone help me put me out of my misery. I remember a sketch where the character (I think one of David Walliams') would see a thing that reminded him of someone he lost (died, broke up - can't remember) and burst into tears "That's what ..... used to say/do/etc"

Can anyone help with the character or sketch. Cheers

Hello fustidious, I can't be sure, but sounds like the character of, Lou, as in, Lou and Andy.

I think it's the Ivor sketch from series 1 episode 5. Walliams is playing a middle aged woman who has lost her husband and is being comforted by Lucas' similarly aged character but everything reminds her of her Ivor and those things get more ridiculous as the sketch goes on.

Quote: Woozie @ 22nd March 2016, 8:04 AM GMT

I think it's the Ivor sketch from series 1 episode 5. Walliams is playing a middle aged woman who has lost her husband and is being comforted by Lucas' similarly aged character but everything reminds her of her Ivor and those things get more ridiculous as the sketch goes on.

Yup, that's the one!

Little Britain was brilliant I loved all of the episodes and the characters, it started off my love for comedy and some of the catchphrases I still use and hear today.

Hi, I'm racking my brains to remember a specific sketch which I think is from Little Britain, but I can't be sure as I can't find any reference to it anywhere! I think it may have been the radio show, but I can't be sure.

Basically, it's two guys discussing their favourite bands, and as it goes on each name gets more and more ridiculous and unrealistic. Does anyone remember it at all? Apologies if it's not Little Britain after all this!

Does anybody know the name of the blonde actress in this, who plays the fiancé of 'Bitty'?

Quote: Tommy Griff @ 14th March 2019, 6:19 PM

Does anybody know the name of the blonde actress in this, who plays the fiancé of 'Bitty'?

Samantha Power?