Little Britain Page 3

But Coogan in particular doesn't need the exposure - he's just signed a deal for Baby Cow shows to be remade for the US market and his film career is going well. I can only assume that he likes Little Britain. They wasted Rob Brydon in the third series - hope that they make better use of Coogan.

I am looking forward to the Christmas episode but do hope it the last, as I’m keen to see what they do next. I think some of the characters are strong and could be developed into sitcom and hope Matt Lucas goes on to other thing he was excellent in Catterick. Having said that you can’t blame them for cashing in on LB success.

Does anyone know what they have planned

Barry

There will be two Christmas Specials on Boxing Day.
After that, there will be another series in 2007 then the guys said they will bring out another tour with new ideas.
The Series 4 will be different. They will just have the characters they really like so that does include Marjorie Dawes, Sebastian and Lou & Andy.

Quote: Thomps74 @ September 5, 2006, 11:46 AM

But Coogan in particular doesn't need the exposure

True, but considering he got on average 2-2.5 million for Saxondale, you can perhaps see why he wants to jump on the LB bandwagon and grab 4 times as many viewers. But I agree, hopefully they'll put him to good use.

NB: This isn't meant to be a dig at Coogan - In fact, I loved Saxondale and enjoy pretty much everything he produces.

Quote: Aaron @ September 4, 2006, 8:59 PM

Peter Kay - :(

That pretty much sums up my opinion of that man too.
: )

Whats wrong with Peter Kay haha.

I was not keen on Saxondale but really liked Partridge!

Quote: lbfan @ September 5, 2006, 3:16 PM

There will be two Christmas Specials on Boxing Day.
After that, there will be another series in 2007 then the guys said they will bring out another tour with new ideas.
The Series 4 will be different. They will just have the characters they really like so that does include Marjorie Dawes, Sebastian and Lou & Andy.

There's MORE coming?! *shakes head in dismay* :(

Quote: lbfan @ September 5, 2006, 6:30 PM

Whats wrong with Peter Kay haha.

He's a smug git who thinks he's funny, but he's not.

Ahhh yes there's plenty more :D

Dear GOD, please, no. :(

Quote: dizzi1 @ August 28, 2006, 5:23 PM

I loathe Little Britain. Same jokes every week, which if they were even vaguely funny would be okay but their just not. The only reason it's so popular is because people feel they have to enjoy it. Well i think so anyway. It has good catchphrases but that's about it. I just completely detest it. And it's a shame because I used to like David Walliams, and in particular Matt Lucas. But that show is just too damn awful. I HATE it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU at last someone who feels same as me. I watched part of an episode a while back and didn't see anything at all funny. I HATE it when they beat good programmes in award shows such as Ant and Dec. They seem to win everything saying that people who don't like Ant and Dec probably feel same about them but least they are funny.

I think there should be a new awards show or two new ones one being every programme thats been on in the year thats had like a series on not just one off things. Split into catorgries bit like the national tv awards but more shows nominated like talk shows ect and they shoud decide the winner by what ever has recieved most viewers on average cos thats more acurate than people voting for 2 reasons one not everyone who likes a show will vote and two cos one person can vote as many times as they want so a show with say 5 million voters may win a show with 3 million voters if the 3 million vote more times.

Also the oher idea is over the year the shows/programmes that missout on awards should get put back into the catorgries and people vote for the winner that way different programmes win awards and the one that won the last award isnt put in for the next year

In a nutshell, Little Britain is FABULOUS!!!

I just heard of it a year or two after moving to Canada, so had to research it & find out what the buzz was all about! .. A well scripted work of art.

I used to love Little Britain at the time, I have started watching the DVDs again which I haven't seen for years and I still find myself laughing. A great sketch show of its time.

It was a bit too repetitive for my taste.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 28 2013, 3:18 PM BST

It was a bit too repetitive for my taste.

Really? I loved it.

Brillant show. How many seasons did they make?