Have I Got News For You - Series 35 Page 13

Quote: Ian Wolf @ May 24 2008, 10:50 AM BST

I got a bit of good news. My caption was the winning one in the online missing words contest on the Have I Got News for You website.

The caption was: "Posh: I'm a WHAT?"

The answer I gave was: "Posh: I'm a believer in the concept of cartesian dualism."

The actual answer was: "Posh: I'm a misery."

You can listen to it on this week's webisode.

Link?

Here it is.

Thanks. :)

Quote: Ian Wolf @ May 24 2008, 10:50 AM BST

You can listen to it on this week's webisode

Quote: Ian Wolf @ May 24 2008, 12:35 PM BST

Here it is

Well done Ian!

This week's webisode is worth watching everyone - funny. There's not much repeated from the broadcast episode - it's basically Lee Mack making lots of funny mistakes.

Quote: Mark @ May 24 2008, 3:15 PM BST

Well done Ian! This week's webisode is worth watching everyone - funny. There's not much repeated from the broadcast episode - it's basically Lee Mack making lots of funny mistakes.

Thanks very much. Pleased

Ah well. This series has ended. Untill the next one in like three months probably. How have they gotten to 35?

By making - on average - 2 a year for 18-odd years (or whenever it started).

And yet it's still-thanks to Ian Hislop and Paul Merton- hilarious.

Just been to see Just a Minute live and had a great night. The Yorkshireman Ian McNeil who was on Fridays HIGNFY was on Just a Minute and was superb. A great night it has been.

Quote: Jack Massey @ June 11 2008, 10:51 PM BST

Just been to see Just a Minute live and had a great night. The Yorkshireman Ian McNeil* who was on Fridays HIGNFY was on Just a Minute and was superb. A great night it has been.

*Ian McMillan

kjs

Spooky. The exact same moment I read that, I heard someone say "Ian McMillan" on my TV.

Anyway.

Ooh, that's always happening to me. Like every day.

That's because you're a supernatural being, and your thoughts can control THE WORLD.

When is this coming back on?

Series are normally broadcast during the spring and the autumn. My guess therefore is that it will return at around October.