Worst idea for a sitcom Page 89

How to look good baked.
With Jeffrey Dahmer and many juicy chicks.

Amanda Holden, John Thompson, Tony Robinson, Ruth Madoc and a few others I've never heard of star in a sitcom set in a circus.

I've a feeling I've seen it somewhere though...........

Solly! Myleene Klass is forced to live with her mother.

Quote: david carmon @ December 2 2009, 11:57 PM GMT

Well thanks very much. Now I feel like a boyfriend stealer/ pervert/ predator :)

Feels good, doesn't it? Cool

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 3 2009, 12:18 AM GMT

Feels good, doesn't it? Cool

Well, you know....someones gotta do it.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 3 2009, 3:33 PM GMT

quote removed

:O

Rushmore-cambe Not Wise

This weeks episode - How To Distress People and Influenza Them. Rushmore-cambe is up to his old rascaly tricks of pissing people off no end...and that's it. The title suggest more of a plot, but really, it's just the same bile every week. Unfortunately.

Apologies. But I did do a search - and your surname appears on a thread already, so didn't see a problem. :)

No worries Don. I won't kill you... this time! :)

Dancing with the cars.
Top Gear team up where Jeremy Clarkson runs down z list celebs and Brucie screams "Good maim main!"

Cast Offs - The American Version

So, in your Limey version, you put a bunch of handicaps on an island and they explore their human emotions and shit. In our version, the boat doesn't come to pick them up and they all interbreed and have even more freakish off spring - chicks with two heads, 8 legged spider kids, a dwarf who can shoot fire out of his eyes and shit. Then like a boat load of normals get shipwrecked on the island and have to fight the Casticaps to survive. It'll be like Lost meets Doctor Moreau. Ker-ching!

Mutant Kecks
Xmen rip off, rip off. With an academy of mutated underpants including the feirsome skidsvareen.

More Of The Summer Drugs

Old age Pensioners in a nursing home on medication. They constantly forget who each other are.

Inspector Remorse
Apologetic Oxford detective, mainly apologetic for all the crap stuff Lewis does after he snuffs it.

Anything with "Written by The Slagg Brothers" beneath the title.

Inspector Morse Code
Lots of dots and dashes figure out some murders. Unsatisfying ending due to an ellipsis...

Dan