Worst idea for a sitcom Page 87

Gruumble
Misfortunes of a man who posts his misfortunes on a comedy forum for people scared of Chortle.

Sootyj and Sweep -

Disturbing comedy about a man dressed as a Klingon with his hand up a dog's arse.

Carmon Miranda -

David Carmon and Miranda Hart team up for this poor man's version of Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. With special guest star Aaron Garnett as the mad, right wing neighbour.

Renegade Ark Lark.
The UK is being drowned under a wave of...immigrants. Renegade Carpark will save us by taking 2 of every racist right wing columnist.
Wince as he mates Melanie Phillips and Richard Littlejohn.

Lemonade Arse park.
Renegade had a carpark like no other. It was full of arses he pissed on.

Renegade Bark Bark
Sweet adventures of the cutest racist since the Littlest fuhrer.

Quote: sootyj @ December 1 2009, 7:24 PM GMT

Lemonade Arse park.
Renegade had a carpark like no other. It was full of arses he pissed on.

A sitcom that combines watersports with dogging? I'm so there.

Worst idea for a sitcom? Hmmmmm..

Set in a chinese takeaway, in the kitchen. There is no dialogue as they don't speak when working and all we hear is the conversations of the english customers out in the front placing their orders.

'Wong..yu haa burrnt namba 32'

'Huhh?'

'Wot went wong, Wong?'

Quote: Scottidog @ December 1 2009, 7:46 PM GMT

'Wot went wong, Wong?'

Remember, Scotti...

"Two 'wongs' don't always make a right."

Unimpressed

Quote: sootyj @ December 1 2009, 4:56 PM GMT

Gruumble
Misfortunes of a man who posts his misfortunes on a comedy forum for people scared of Chortle.

Laughing out loud

Misfortunes? Let me tell you about misfortunes...

PTA PMT

Tale of pre-menstural parent-teacher violence

[based on a true story] Angry

Quote: don rushmore @ December 1 2009, 8:13 PM GMT

"Two 'wongs' don't always make a wight."

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 1 2009, 5:39 PM GMT

Sootyj and Sweep -

Disturbing comedy about a man dressed as a Klingon with his hand up a dog's arse.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/5451/38#P143394

Renegade Aardvark
"That aardvark from The Pink Panther Show -- you lot might think he's funny, but he's derivative, unimaginative, unlikeable and a git. Don't try do defend him, cos you're all wrong! I rule!"

Dan

The Vicar of Swerty

Swertyd takes the lead in this hilarious re-make of the Dawn French classic. Unlike Dawn, Dan doesn't spend his time snogging Hugh Grant, eating chocolate oranges and sucking black cock...or does he?

The Swerty Boosh

The sexually ambiguous Dan Noir goes on surreal and funny adventures with a range of freakish and disturbing BCG characters - Howard Moonstone, Nazooo and DaBolo.

Swerty Towers

Basil Swerty runs a dilapidated DSS B&B in Bradford full of disgruntled immigrant guests.

All funny. All spelt wrong.

:)

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ December 2 2009, 1:33 PM GMT

All funny. All spelt wrong.

:)

Dan

And so they are, I don't know why, but whenever I see your name, I always pronounce it 'Swerty-d' instead of 'Sweryt-d'.

I assume it's similar to 'swear it'?

Yeah, 'tis. The 'y' is an 'i' really. Pronunciation is nearer 'swer-rit' though.

Anyway, back to the abuse. Bring it on! ;)

Renegade Lurpak
Douglas the margarine man dons leather jacket and shades and immediately stops smiling. He starts a campaign to rid the world of prime-time sitcom writers and everyone involved in C4's Comedy Showcase because they 'should know better'

Dan

Renegade Carp Ark
Noah gets the concept of an ark inverted and ends up with the world's first wooden aquarium.

Ann Sweryt -

Dan is the cross dressing detective with a split personality and penchant for orange nylon tights. When a big crime goes down, Dan throws on his best detective frock and busts some asses - but not in a gay way - by becoming Ann Sweryt. Ann Sweryt - Answer It - see what I did there, with the words and the punning.

Whatever Happened to the Likely Slags? -

Some regional comedy thing where people talk in funny accents and complain about being poor all the time. Dunno, never watched it.