Worst idea for a sitcom Page 88

Sweryt & the Ferret.
Crime fighting Duo
One goes up your trousers when you're not expecting it, the other is a small mammal.

I'm here & my jokes are all weak.
Try the Chicken.

Ann Sweryt -- No, I didn't see what you did. Until you explained it. Then it was funny...

Steve Sunshine and the Spotless Mind
Man sells his unused brain on eBay to comedy writer.

Genocide Carpark
Man finally finds peace, after tracking down and killing every comedy writer on the planet.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ December 2 2009, 5:14 PM GMT

Steve Sunshine and the Spotless Mind
Man sells his unused brain on eBay to comedy writer.

Dan

Laughing out loud
It didn't even pay for the postage.

Quote: swerytd @ December 2 2009, 5:14 PM GMT

Genocide Carpark
Man finally finds peace, after tracking down and killing every comedy writer on the planet.

More like they all gave up and killed themselves after reading one of my hilarious scripts.

Besides, I don't want them to die, I just want them to be filled with jealousy and envy as they begrudgeoningly admit that I am the king and they are but mere bagatelles in my presence.

Anyways, back on topic -

The Sunshining

Bored comedy writer gets trapped in a hotel during his winter break. Driven so mad by boredom, that he ends up logging onto the BCG almost continually until he goes bonkers. After savagely attacking everyone on Critique, he finally finds piece amongst the ghosts of the 'Favourite Dad's Army Character' thread.

Newsjack Massey
Topical news show -- from the forties!

Dan

Laughing out loud

Cod Peace
Warring fish'n'chip shops try to sort out their differences and only make up when the Chinese opens.

Shallots!
A new, pale, skinny, frail home-help inflicts vegetarianism to a fat man who can't move off his sofa. Not even to change the batteries in the remote control, which is stuck on Veg-Up TV!

Dan

zooo Do You Think You Are?

Popular tracing your family tree show in which zooo asks people 'Who do you think you are anyways?'. When they answer, she replies 'Wrong! You am a twat, gaylord, idiot, etc.'

Another Man About The House

Aaron and david carmon's flirting on the 'Who Do You Fancy Thread' reaches a head when zooo comes home to find the two rascals in bed together.

Fresh Jim Fields

The trials and tribulations of a very successful lawyer and his celebrity television presenter girlfriend. Trouble's in store when Miranda Hart moves in next door with her family of darkies(???).

The IT David Crowd

Hilarious hi-jinks set in the Vatican's Information Technology Department.

The Steve Bum Shine Show
Unorthodox polishing no trouser laughs a plenty.

The Steve Slum Fine show
Steve the total bastard fines poor people for living in carboard boxes

Inseminade Carparks
Idiot attempts to bread NCP carparks.

Handgrenade Navy Lark
Angry comedoan blows up much loved radio sitcom for possibly encouraging bumming.

Hungry Like Ian Wolf
Docu-comedy with BCG's legendary facts and figures man, as he describes how he infiltrated QI just to bring down the institution that is Stephen Fry.

Dan

Swerveyid
Incompetent antisemite can't run over Wody Allan

Invertyd
Smart arse comic keeps falling over

Insertyd
A comedy writer and his over worked USB slot.

Quote: swerytd @ December 2 2009, 5:47 PM GMT

Hungry Like Ian Wolf
Docu-comedy with BCG's legendary facts and figures man, as he describes how he infiltrated QI just to bring down the institution that is Stephen Fry.

Dan

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Whore in the Wall
Sex-addicted celebrities have to penetrate Katie Price as she comes towards them. With hilarious consequences.

Bigfella's Top
Everyone agrees that bigfella is a really nice bloke. So nice, in fact, that the sitcom gets a proper panning months before it's actually shown.

Dan

The Shit Arse Empire.
Chris Barrie has a poo and is paid vast sums for it.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 2 2009, 5:41 PM GMT

zooo Do You Think You Are?

Popular tracing your family tree show in which zooo asks people 'Who do you think you are anyways?'. When they answer, she replies 'Wrong! You am a twat, gaylord, idiot, etc.'

Another Man About The House

Aaron and david carmon's flirting on the 'Who Do You Fancy Thread' reaches a head when zooo comes home to find the two rascals in bed together.

Fresh Jim Fields

The trials and tribulations of a very successful lawyer and his celebrity television presenter girlfriend. Trouble's in store when Miranda Hart moves in next door with her family of darkies(???).

The IT David Crowd

Hilarious hi-jinks set in the Vatican's Information Technology Department.

Well thanks very much. Now I feel like a boyfriend stealer/ pervert/ predator :)