Who do you fancy? Page 922

You can't have such a washboard stomach if you're straight. I've tried it...

Being straight?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Lee @ February 7 2013, 1:10 PM GMT

Being straight?

No, if there ever were any homosexual tendencies then they were exorcised during my time in the army. I don't like men since then. They are filthy.

Speaking of washboard stomachs. What is the opinion on women's stomach muscles?

Oh, zooo. That advert was so cringemaking! I was half-expecting him to have his hand torn off by the lawnmower as he reached for the can but then it turned into early 90s striptease creepiness.

Keira Knightley looks so healthy there! Muscles over ribs any day.

The Coke ads are always mega tacky and mega 90s. I wasn't suggesting the ad was sexy! Just the man. Well, just his body. Well, just his torso.

(Except the bit where I think he twitches a pec. That's just odd.)

I always think of Arthur Mullard when I see Kiera Knightly. It's the jaw, I think.

Quote: chipolata @ February 7 2013, 1:50 PM GMT

I always think of Arthur Mullard when I see Kiera Knightly. It's the jaw, I think.

Worse for me: On that pic (Bend It Like Beckham) she's reminding me of Martina Hingis. Anyone remember?

Shut up.
She is unutterably gorgeous.

I always thought Parminder Nagra was far more attractive than Keira Knightly in "Bend it like Beckham" and, in fact, still think she is better looking.

Keira Knightly looks like a 14 year old boy who's experimenting with their sexuality.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ February 7 2013, 2:10 PM GMT

I always thought Parminder Nagra was far more attractive than Keira Knightly in "Bend it like Beckham" and, in fact, still think she is better looking.

Yep, she was/is gorgeous...

Quote: chipolata @ February 7 2013, 1:50 PM GMT

Quote: Tursiops @ February 6 2013, 11:38 PM GMT

Sarah Rafferty from Suits

That's a great shout. From the same show:

Quote: Tony Cowards @ February 7 2013, 2:10 PM GMT

Keira Knightly looks like a 14 year old boy who's experimenting with their sexuality.

Parminder Nagra used to look fantastic till they made her over to look like a tanned white woman. F**k you Hollywood.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 7 2013, 4:56 PM GMT

Parminder Nagra used to look fantastic till they made her over to look like a tanned white woman. F**k you Hollywood.

That.

Remember when Beyonce Knowles was black?

Quote: zooo @ February 7 2013, 12:26 PM GMT

(zooo's Diet Coke ad)

Wow! That DIET Coke really works :)