Who do you fancy? Page 918

Quote: Harridan @ February 4 2013, 12:07 AM GMT

I've been watching Hornblower on DVD this weekend

Manly.

Quote: zooo @ February 4 2013, 12:12 AM GMT

Oh, oh! Mr. Darcy.
Not that one, the other one.

Womanly.

The sideways bloke looks like the sort of candle who'd put 'Juggler' down under 'Occupation' on a benefit claim form.

Little girlies (and lazy perverts) love and want to date his smooth-chested, unthreatening effeminacy but ultimately he winds up sleeping rough and wanking into a tissue because he's got no money, and girls don't like that.

Quote: zooo @ February 4 2013, 12:35 AM GMT

Ha! I saw him do an interview a few years ago when he was still a member of that weird cult, and it was really unnerving. I could definitely never fancy him after that.

I had to Google that, crazy. I love him as Bronn :)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 4 2013, 12:54 AM GMT

Manly.

Womanly.

The sideways bloke looks like the sort of candle who'd put 'Juggler' down under 'Occupation' on a benefit claim form.

Little girlies (and lazy perverts) love and want to date his smooth-chested, unthreatening effeminacy but ultimately he winds up sleeping rough and wanking into a tissue because he's got no money, and girls don't like that.

Your insight astounds us!

Frowning and holding a gun is all it takes to be manly. Who knew.

Quote: Lee @ February 4 2013, 12:58 AM GMT

I had to Google that, crazy.

Mad, innit.

Quote: zooo @ February 4 2013, 1:07 AM GMT

Your insight astounds us!

Frowning and holding a gun is all it takes to be manly. Who knew.

I was just joking. 'Hornblower' 's not a very manly name. Especially for a sailor.

Manly.

Womanly.

Yeah, zooo! Fancy proper men or f**k off!

Is that the voice of bitter experience talking?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 4 2013, 1:21 AM GMT

I was just joking. 'Hornblower' 's not a very manly name. Especially for a sailor.

Ooh, missis!

I wish they'd repeat Sharpe. There's a vague link between things mentioned in the last few posts and this thought.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 4 2013, 1:21 AM GMT

'Hornblower' 's not a very manly name. Especially for a sailor.

That's a bloody good point.

Quote: Lee @ February 4 2013, 1:24 AM GMT

I wish they'd repeat Sharpe. There's a vague link between things mentioned in the last few posts and this thought.

Yep. Dudes in fancypants period outfits.

Quote: Lee @ February 4 2013, 1:24 AM GMT

You want to ogle Sean Bean, eh? I understand.

Enjoy!

I f**king love Sean Bean. :)

Who doesn't?

Holy crap.

Say Sean, that's an interesting hand gesture you got going on there...

Ha. I only fancy him when he was young. Especially since he was in that drama recently playing an aged transvestite prostitute.

No offence to aged transvestite prostitutes.

Quote: Harridan @ February 4 2013, 1:23 AM GMT

Yeah, zooo! Fancy proper men or f**k off!

Is that the voice of bitter experience talking?

Ooh, missis!

1. Zoo is a known liker of boyishly handsome men. Nothing wrong in that.

2. Obviously not. How can you juggle and drive a cab. You f**king idiot.

3. Indeed. But is your response more ironic than my joke? And is your attempted put down funnier and less obvious. No.

We really must stop meeting like this, it is so very boring.