Who do you fancy? Page 919

Quote: Lee @ February 4 2013, 1:24 AM GMT

I wish they'd repeat Sharpe.

They show it on Yesterday sometimes.

Quote: zooo @ February 4 2013, 12:12 AM GMT

I find him wooden so can't fancy him though I can see he's good looking.

As for Sean Bean, I'll be pelted for saying this but he can't effing act (see The Field) so my fire is out for him as well.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 4 2013, 9:09 AM GMT

I find him wooden so can't fancy him though I can see he's good looking.

But you wouldn't say 'no' to his wood, would you? ;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 4 2013, 9:11 AM GMT

But you wouldn't say 'no' to his wood, would you? ;)

I wood ;)

Now this guy is a whole different kettle of kettlesexpot...

http://www.poptower.com/russell-crowe-picture-36531.htm (how do I make the pic appear again???)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 4 2013, 9:20 AM GMT

I wood ;)

Laughing out loud

Russel Crow is a great actor. And: He is probably that to us men what...let's say... Miranda is to women. He is the living proof you can make it showbusiness even with a beerbelly. Cheers!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 4 2013, 9:27 AM GMT

even with a beerbelly. Cheers!

I'd soon work that off him ;)

I can't forgive Russell Crowe for that awful Robin Hood film. It was just so terrible and his accent was shit and he was a stroppy arse for getting annoyed with Mark Lawson.

I've trained myself to blank that film out when 'thinking' about Russell.

No, that film wasn't exactly sublime. Still, as a fan of these genre films (western, knights, pirates* etc.) I hope there will be a much better sequel to this (called "Loxley"?).

* I mean real pirates films, not such fantasy-make up- faggot films as Pirates Of The Carribean!

People should get angry with Mark Lawson more often. He's always blurting endings on Front Row reviews.

I've never fancied Russell, but I kinda like him for being so bloody grumpy.

And you don't see him doing ads for Nespresso or anti dandruff shampoo.

You might do in Australia!

"What are ya looking at my, ya bloody dingo. Got no dandruff anymore...Vidal Sassoon mykes m'dy!"

McFadyen's doe eyes do make him singularly unsuited for the lead in a tough cop drama.

It is the first time I have seen Flynn in anything in yonks. He looks like they found him sleeping rough.

The Yank is a sexy beast though.