Keeping Up Appearances Page 3

Quote: Aaron @ January 18, 2008, 8:15 PM

Miss I-won-five-million trout pout?

(Jammy bitch. ... *books self into hospital*)

She is a bit raspberry rippled though. Has to walk with a stick now apparently.

Yeah, but still... £5,000,000.

I'm sat down most of the time, but ok, fair point.

And it's nothing at all to do with my namesake being a violent husband.

I spotted that. You Chapmen get around a bit, don't ya?

Quote: Aaron @ January 18, 2008, 8:54 PM

I spotted that. You Chapmen get around a bit, don't ya?

Well it's not surprising. He used to play for Arsenal and Leeds.

Quote: David Chapman @ January 18, 2008, 8:41 PM

She is a bit raspberry rippled though. Has to walk with a stick now apparently.

Yeah but I reckon thats her husbands battering technique. Not the MRSA. Still if it helps others sue the dirty hospitals then cool. Bet they dont get 5 mill though.

Didn't she break her arm or something when she "fell out" of bed?

I filled in the questionnaire :) I did think the questions were a bit vague though, and only the first 2 or 3 were actually about KUA anyway!

Quote: Aaron @ January 18, 2008, 8:15 PM

Miss I-won-five-million trout pout?

Apparently the majority of the pay out is for lost earnings, which is amazing really. She is doing quite a bit of radio drama though I've noticed.

The radio 4 chappies are saying that the NHS is actually spending more on compensation now than on care, that can't be right surely????

:O

Hah, well, I'm not sure I totally believe that, but I'd definitely 'buy' that it might not be far off.

Quote: Mannikin Bird @ January 19, 2008, 1:57 PM

Apparently the majority of the pay out is for lost earnings, which is amazing really. She is doing quite a bit of radio drama though I've noticed.

The radio 4 chappies are saying that the NHS is actually spending more on compensation now than on care, that can't be right surely????

:O

Bloody compensation is OK in Yankland where they have to pay for their health care but over here it's totally out of order.

Not a bad little show really.....it had it's moments. Wasn't always LOL funny, but I've always seen it as being a very subtle comedy, and I think that's why I like it.

Never ever got into it which sort of surprises me with such a good cast in the show. Just didn't tickle my fancy as I'm sure Sheridan would say.

I got every single episode on dvd, it is a brillant sitcom and works really well.

I've been watching this today and it's left me asking why we don't have anything like this on now? It's hilarious, daft, witty, farcical and just plain fun.

C'mon BBC!