Doctor Who... Page 353

Cor! The very thought! ;)

>_< :D

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 18 2009, 7:03 PM GMT

>_< :D

That's like an animation of how it'd happen too!

My turn now...

>_<

I love this show. I can't understand why there aren't more programmes like this.

Quote: IT David @ November 18 2009, 8:05 PM GMT

I love this show. I can't understand why there aren't more programmes like this.

Because then you'd say: "I don't like this show, it's just like all the others"

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2009, 4:25 PM GMT

Or Doctor Who threads. Whistling nnocently

It would appear the KLF would agree with you.

Dr. Who! (Gay) Dr. Who
Dr. Poo! (Fay) The Anus
Dr. Woo! (Gay) Up the flu
Dr. Poo ..Dr. Poo
He wants to f**k you
Masturbate!
Wank wank wank, loads of money
Who-ha
ha ha ha Who ha
ha ha ha Who ha
ha ha ha Who ha
ha ha ha Who ha
ha ha
Dr. Who! (Gay) Dr. Who
Dr. Poo! (Fay) The Anus
Dr. Poo ..Dr. Poo
He wants to bum you
Masturbate You wot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Sperminate!
Blow there
ha ha ha who ha
ha ha ha who ha
we gay up anyone
ha ha ha who ha
we are the superior beings
ha ha ha who ha
ha ha
Dr. Who! (Gay) Dr. Who
Dr. Poo! (Fay) The Anus
Dr. Poo ..Dr. Poo
He wants to f**k you
Masturbate
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Your bot?
Sperminate!

They're not changing the theme tune to Dr Who again are they?
I've only just got used to the new logo.

Me too!

Ohh, with you now :$

Laughing out loud

Quote: Moonstone @ November 18 2009, 8:29 PM GMT

Me too!

I don't know which companion the Doctor had that dressed like that but he seems to be looking like he's having a good time with that bottle of booze in his hands and a smirk on his face.

The dalek looks quite unwell though..

Quote: Moonstone @ November 18 2009, 8:29 PM GMT

Me too!

Laughing out loud

OK I've finally finished reading most of the comments (all freaking 8 pages) and watched Waters of Mars with a group of friends that never watched Doctor Who except the odd classic episode as kids.
Their response: "That gave me a headache".
My Response: It was an OK episode but overall reminded me why I'm so excited for Russell to leave the show.
The music was terribly edited! No one could hear what the doctor was saying. What were those editors thinking? Seriously some baaaaaaad Rookie mistakes in that editing room. What was up with that flashing of their deaths on a computer screen over and over again?! Just in case we were retarded and didn't get it right away the 5th time you flashed to that screen?!
And why did she not ever ONCE try and shoot the gun she had in her hands. NOT ONCE even try.
#1 Complaint = The Ood at that end of the episode = WTF
It was soooooo stupid. The Ood can't even time travel.
#2 Complaint = I loved the new Master and all but he's DEAD he shouldn't be able to come back to life period!!! That's what makes Doctor Who laughable to the casual viewer.
I hate Russell T Davis and the majority of his work. It was his production crew and cast that saved the show. Not his piss poor writing.
Let's get this last one over with so Moffat can take over.

Quote: Curt @ November 20 2009, 1:08 PM GMT

#2 Complaint = I loved the new Master and all but he's DEAD he shouldn't be able to come back to life period!!!

Of course he should! He's The Master!

Quote: Curt @ November 20 2009, 1:08 PM GMT

OK I've finally finished reading most of the comments (all freaking 8 pages) and watched Waters of Mars with a group of friends that never watched Doctor Who except the odd classic episode as kids.
Their response: "That gave me a headache".
My Response: It was an OK episode but overall reminded me why I'm so excited for Russell to leave the show.
The music was terribly edited! No one could hear what the doctor was saying. What were those editors thinking? Seriously some baaaaaaad Rookie mistakes in that editing room. What was up with that flashing of their deaths on a computer screen over and over again?! Just in case we were retarded and didn't get it right away the 5th time you flashed to that screen?!
And why did she not ever ONCE try and shoot the gun she had in her hands. NOT ONCE even try.
#1 Complaint = The Ood at that end of the episode = WTF
It was soooooo stupid. The Ood can't even time travel.
#2 Complaint = I loved the new Master and all but he's DEAD he shouldn't be able to come back to life period!!! That's what makes Doctor Who laughable to the casual viewer.
I hate Russell T Davis and the majority of his work. It was his production crew and cast that saved the show. Not his piss poor writing.
Let's get this last one over with so Moffat can take over.

Did you like it then?

You should've shown them Blink or Silence In The Library.