Doctor Who... Page 352

Quote: Marc P @ November 18 2009, 9:58 AM GMT

It just went over your head probably Chip.

You could say that about everything!

Quote: chipolata @ November 18 2009, 9:54 AM GMT

That was embarrassing.

Yes that was silly, but there was good stuff in those episodes too; I thought John Simm was superb. Yes, even dancing around to the Scissor Sisters.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 18 2009, 10:01 AM GMT

Yes that was silly, but there was good stuff in those episodes too; I thought John Simm was superb. Yes, even dancing around to the Scissor Sisters.

In a way, that typifies the problem with RTD's Doctor Who (including the Mars episode) there's truly inspired brilliance mixed with cringeworthy silliness. Still a great show, mind. Just wish Tenant would bugger off so we can get into the Smith/Moffat years.

I thought it was Take That he was dancing to? Which of course would've made it all right :|

Quote: Slippery Jack @ November 17 2009, 10:57 PM GMT

The Master dancing and singing along to Scissor Sisters.

Oh no, why did I give up watching Doctor Who? Unimpressed

Quote: Moonstone @ November 18 2009, 12:35 PM GMT

I thought it was Take That he was dancing to? Which of course would've made it all right :|

There was definitely a Scissor Sisters song, wasn't there? And some other song? I dunno.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2009, 12:39 PM GMT

Oh no, why did I give up watching Doctor Who? Unimpressed

Don't make me, you know, think about slapping you. Then remember how big you are. So think mean things instead.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 18 2009, 12:43 PM GMT

Don't make me, you know, think about slapping you. Then remember how big you are. So think mean things instead.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 18 2009, 12:43 PM GMT

There was definitely a Scissor Sisters song, wasn't there? And some other song? I dunno.

Oh, it was SS! I thought that was a Take That song for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4HwFui0CRk

Anyway, Scissor Sisters are ace, so's the Master, so what's the problem? :P

God damnit though, I am madly in love with Lucy Saxon she is utterly gorgeous and sexissimo, phwoooooooar.

Quote: Moonstone @ November 18 2009, 12:49 PM GMT

Anyway, Scissor Sisters are GAY, so's the Master, so is Doctor Who, so what's the problem? :P

Alright, chill out, I don't want to have to go to the police station covered in bruises from your D&G 'man bags'.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2009, 12:52 PM GMT

Alright, chill out, I don't want to have to go to the police station covered in bruises from your D&G 'man bags'.

It's nice to see you participating in this thread so much though, RC.
You know, I always hang around gay bars just to prove how gay I'm not!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 18 2009, 1:37 PM GMT

You know, I always hang around gay bars just to prove how gay I'm not!

Or Doctor Who threads. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2009, 4:25 PM GMT

Or Doctor Who threads. Whistling nnocently

Well, that WAS the point, 'RC' <-.

Oh get a room, you two!. Preferably one which is much bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside. Then go play 'Doctors and Masters' with each other. Rolling eyes

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 18 2009, 6:36 PM GMT

Oh get a room, you two!. Preferably one which is much bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside. Then go play 'Doctors and Masters' with each other. Rolling eyes

I'll be the Master if you know any Doctors..? Lovey

Well that backfired on me, didn't it? >_< :(