The Big Fat Quiz of the Year Page 3

Sexy!

Oh my God. A new avatar. I feel all wrong inside!

Me too!
I couldn't find my version of The Barratt without a flipping carrot for a nose, so I've had to get something else entirely.

It's ... it's ... *weeps silently in the corner*

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ December 31, 2007, 7:14 PM

Why the hell Fielding is being mentioned in the same breath as Brand is beyond me. One is a quick witted, reasonably intelligent, actually funny and charismatic TV personality who lists Peter Cook and Morrissey as his heros (anyone who is a fan of Cook and Morrissey is pretty OK in my book), and the other is a pale faced dullard with a girly voice, who when asked “who are your comic influences?” by Jonathan Ross, answered “FRANK ZAPPA”.

The only thing Brand and Fielding have in common is the number of emo teenage girls from Camden Town they’ve probably shagged.

Pirate

They're both shit.

Dull student whimsy comedy garbage aimed at witless idiots.

Cheers.

who is that in your avatar zooo?

Some poncey dancer.

But I really fancied his partner.

It's the fella from Blue Peter isn't it?

Yes!!

Gethin Jones. Man of adventure. Enclosed neatly in the body of a seemingly innocent childrens TV presenter.

Quote: zooo @ January 1, 2008, 10:11 PM

Yes!!

Gethin Jones. Man of adventure. Enclosed neatly in the body of a seemingly innocent childrens TV presenter.

I do so love his sexy blonde colleague Zoe - the Northern Irish bombshell . . . I probably shouldn't say that, should I? Of course the last Irish bombshell that was at the BBC blew the front doors off.

The way she patronises the kids and has no on screen chemistry with anybody is so attractive.

Quote: Seefacts @ January 1, 2008, 10:07 PM

It's the fella from Blue Peter isn't it?

Yes, it is. She wishes to perform unspeakable acts upon his person.

Quote: Seefacts @ January 1, 2008, 10:16 PM

I do so love his sexy blonde colleague Zoe - the Northern Irish bombshell . . . I probably shouldn't say that, should I? Of course the last Irish bombshell that was at the BBC blew the front doors off.

The way she patronises the kids and has no on screen chemistry with anybody is so attractive.

She's odd.

She is awful. I'm glad we are in agreement.

Gethin and the other bloke are quite good though.

Quote: zooo @ January 1, 2008, 10:24 PM

She is awful. I'm glad we are in agreement.

I can't watch it because of her.

Well, I can't watch it because I'm at work, primarily.

Secondarily, all kids' TV nowadays is cringingly patronising.

Thirdly, her voice. Good God it grates.

And then all that other stuff.