The Big Fat Quiz of the Year Page 2

Noel Fielding has no comic ability, no acting ability, and looks like a skeleton with a bad wig on. Why the hell is this wit-less prat on the TV? It's bad enough that he's the talentless half of the most over-rated "comedy" in recent memory, but now I have to see him on panel shows too? Great..

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ December 31, 2007, 5:06 PM

Noel Fielding ... looks like a skeleton with a bad wig on.

Now there's something I can agree with. Laughing out loud

(Laura would still do him though. ;))

Especially in IT Crowd.

I thought without Brand and Fielding that show would be pretty crap, to me they seemed to be running the whole thing, coming up with most of the best funny bits. But then if you hate fielding or brand then youre not really going to think that are you? And I think we all know how many dogged Fielding haters there are on this site!! 'But hes not funny' well no, not if he doesnt make you laugh; but he makes me laugh. And I dont fancy him or anything.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 31, 2007, 6:18 PM

And I dont fancy him or anything.

Course you don't!

Its the law to fancy him a little bit yknow

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 31, 2007, 6:18 PM

I thought without Brand and Fielding that show would be pretty crap, to me they seemed to be running the whole thing, coming up with most of the best funny bits. But then if you hate fielding or brand then youre not really going to think that are you? And I think we all know how many dogged Fielding haters there are on this site!! 'But hes not funny' well no, not if he doesnt make you laugh; but he makes me laugh. And I dont fancy him or anything.

Whereas I have no particular feeling towards either of them, and am at a loss as to their input.

fine, unless youre Aaron

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 31, 2007, 6:33 PM

Its the law to fancy him a little bit yknow

Then cart me off to jail post-haste, officer.

haha :D

I wasn't all that impressed either to be honest!
There were a few funny bits (Noel Fielding's 'one sock' line was great) but last year's episode was so funny that this was a bit of a let down. Russell and Noel were hilarious together in that one.

I did like the cape though. He would look like Nosferatu with no hair.

Why the hell Fielding is being mentioned in the same breath as Brand is beyond me. One is a quick witted, reasonably intelligent, actually funny and charismatic TV personality who lists Peter Cook and Morrissey as his heros (anyone who is a fan of Cook and Morrissey is pretty OK in my book), and the other is a pale faced dullard with a girly voice, who when asked “who are your comic influences?” by Jonathan Ross, answered “FRANK ZAPPA”.

The only thing Brand and Fielding have in common is the number of emo teenage girls from Camden Town they’ve probably shagged.

Pirate

Oh go and drink some rum you miserable pirate!
At least that'll keep your gob busy.

Oooooh, touchy! Methinks she's scared of the truth. ;)