The Big Fat Quiz of the Year Page 4

I've been watching it a LOT lately.
I should be embarrassed.

They don't have much chemistry with each other at all. But Andy (yes I know his name) is still new so he's forgiven.
They also make them rush through each feature too, spending about 3 seconds doing the making Auntie Joan an easter card bit.
Which used to be the best thing. :(

Her accent is ace. I really like the accents from both sides of the border.

She's obviously shit though, yeah.

The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2008

Did anyone else feel this year was a little forced? Michael McIntyre and Sean Lock seemed to be the only ones making a conscious effort to try and be funny whilst answering the questions.

McIntyre's 'Clarkson pin number' joke and Lock's attacks on the shoddy acting from the school kids still made it a worthwhile watch though.

Wasn't impressed with Lock's attacks on the kids. Not because they're kids, but because it's a stupid and dicky point to make, as their "shoddy acting" is quite clearly the whole point.

I thought it was very funny though. Apart from that.

And Claudia is far sexier than Sophie.

She issss! I agree.

I laughed most at McIntyre and Sean Lock too.
James was okay.

Quote: Aaron @ December 29 2008, 1:32 PM GMT

I didn't watch it but this I agree with. :D

Sophie?

Her (half?) sister. From Peep Show. Biiig Suze.

Really?!

Quote: Aaron @ December 29 2008, 1:32 PM GMT

Then I agree also.

Ooh, you all have such good taste.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 29 2008, 9:33 PM GMT

Really?!

I was shocked when I first found out. But then you can definitely see it! :)

Haven't read the thread. Just wanted to say I put this on for a few minutes and just saw the fat one being a cock. Oooo he tries to hard. I don't like him, I hope he doesn't start appearing on everything.

The show itself is too long and weird for doing the answers at the end or at least that's how the did it in previous ones.

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2008, 12:31 AM GMT

Haven't read the thread. Just wanted to say I put this on for a few minutes and just saw the fat one being a cock. Oooo he tries to hard. I don't like him, I hope he doesn't start appearing on everything.

Hah. Yes, quite. I'm not a fan of his either!

Michael McIntyre or James Corden?

Corden. I've warmed to McIntyre over the past year. If Corden keeps this act up, I'll throw my TV away, I hate it that much.

And LOL to your joke, if it was intended.