Baby Cow comp

I may get lynched for mentioning this but there is a very good Baby Cow competition on the 4laughs website for any sketch writers, closing date the 12th.

I'm entering!!!! Woo hoo!

They all know Jac... although they like to slag 4laughs off, they're always over there with their eye on the comps!!! ;)

I entered it last night!

Quote: Winterlight @ November 4, 2007, 10:27 AM

I entered it last night!

Whistling nnocently

Yeah we'll all be having a go...

Ric Michael owes me a pint.. he won't be able to avoid me anymore when I win.. ;)

Anyone find the brief just a tad too restrictive?

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 4, 2007, 1:59 AM

They all know Jac... although they like to slag 4laughs off, they're always over there with their eye on the comps!!! ;)

Its like people that complain about having a hard life yet don't don't kill themselves? Basically no one should ever complain about anything, ever. That way we can change things for the better and get rid of people that clearly don't know 'jac'.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 4, 2007, 1:28 PM

Then, 'don't follow the brief..' is often a good brief.. I've seen several 4laughs comps won by stuff that was outside the set brief.. If it's good, it's good, and if it don't fit the brief but it's good, then it's good..

Rules are always for the guidance of wise men and the adherance of fools.. ;)

...as long as you're in the general direction they are asking for...

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 4, 2007, 1:28 PM

I think that's the general idea. That being said the JM's have come up with a few ideas and not really that similar.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ November 4, 2007, 1:33 PM

Its like people that complain about having a hard life yet don't don't kill themselves? Basically no one should ever complain about anything, ever. That way we can change things for the better and get rid of people that clearly don't know 'jac'.

True enough.. a hard life is when you're tied up and somebody is going to kill you.. then you may have cause to complain (if you think it's still worth it)

Nobody 'knows' anything! ;)

I love a tight brief.

I do know something! I know how to cook cous cous!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ November 4, 2007, 1:46 PM

I do know something! I know how to cook cous cous!

mmm but do you really 'know' cous cous? ;)

I'd need to try some before I could agree you really 'know'... er, and some cakey too, please???

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 4, 2007, 1:39 PM

True enough.. a hard life is when you're tied up and somebody is going to kill you.. then you may have cause to complain (if you think it's still worth it)

Nobody 'knows' anything! ;)

I'll remember that next time I do something for Cancer Research.