Baby Cow comp Page 3

the egos have landed

And the donkey said, you think you have problems..

And in a eddie murphy accent.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 5, 2007, 12:03 PM

Yeah thanks Skib, your opinion is appreciated.. Lovey

Pirate
scuppered ye anus!

Glaucoma and cancer sufferers can be prescribed fatal drugs and take them at home on their settees or in their sick beds far away from the public eye. They don't need to have it served to 'em in the pub where people can see them. If they are not mentally ill, what are they doing in the pub anyway? No one wants to see ill people about. You can become ill if you see a person who is ill.

Which brings me on to what I am against... cheating benefit dole tossers, talentless non-contributing pot-head wasters moaning about drugs not being legalised... of course, I'm sure that's not you Skib... ;)

You could be against Christina Ricci's beautiful titties or against the 3rd wall of the Taj Mahal or against a Mercedes SLK 55 AMG, but instead you've chosen to be against dole cheaters. Talk about a f**ken wanker. You will cheat the dole some day for looking down your nose at those who do. You'll come to an experiential understanding of why anyone would. Yes you will, Frankie Thunderpants.

The amount of your taxes spent for the welfare of others (the budget for the dole) is a pittance compared to what is spent on the futile "war on drugs" and the incarceration costs for the victims of said war. Look it up, honkey.

Ye fecken bigot!! Pirate

Here's heroin in your eye, muther. ;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 5, 2007, 10:27 AM

Do you have to be 'a member' on BSG? ;)

Well it wouldn't let me in.

I often have that problem.

Quote: Nick Rivers @ November 5, 2007, 8:35 AM

a 1950s dad goes back to a prehistoric times......what were 1950s dads like ?!? Chapman, can you enlighten us !? insert wink

No - I was too old to remember or enjoy them.

Quote: Skibbington von Skubber @ November 5, 2007, 7:05 PM

You could be against Christina Ricci's beautiful titties or against the 3rd wall of the Taj Mahal or against a Mercedes SLK 55 AMG, but instead you've chosen to be against dole cheaters. Talk about a f**ken wanker. You will cheat the dole some day for looking down your nose at those who do. You'll come to an experiential understanding of why anyone would. Yes you will, Frankie Thunderpants.

The amount of your taxes spent for the welfare of others (the budget for the dole) is a pittance compared to what is spent on the futile "war on drugs" and the incarceration costs for the victims of said war. Look it up, honkey.

Ye fecken bigot!! Pirate

Here's heroin in your eye, muther. ;)

So... now we know!

No wonder you're so self-rightcheous... they always are... ;)

I am all for anybody claiming benefits who is truly deserving and entitled but dole cheats are scum.

just entered. realised i didn't mention the 50's, or being a dad. And i probably insulted most of my friends. Ah well.

It always pays to be careful 'entering'... ;)

That poor donkey..

I just dumped my offering on them. And it wasn't pretty.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 6, 2007, 8:07 PM

So... now we know!

No wonder you're so self-rightcheous... they always are... ;)

I am all for anybody claiming benefits who is truly deserving and entitled but dole cheats are scum.

Is that the best you can do? Repeat your bigoted bullshit? Scum is he who calls anyone a scum. What a dreadful way to regard yourself or anyone else. Your dad must've been a right bastard.

Does one have a bastard of a dad if one calls somebody else's dad a bastard or does it make you a dad that's a bastard? Then again, it might make HIM a dad that's a bastard..or you, whoever you are that might be reading this.

Why can't we all just be tolerant aquaintances?

All right, everyone needs to smoke some weed and calm down.

Now who might have some of that on them...?

Quote: Skibbington von Skubber @ November 7, 2007, 5:57 PM

Is that the best you can do? Repeat your bigoted bullshit? Scum is he who calls anyone a scum. What a dreadful way to regard yourself or anyone else. Your dad must've been a right bastard.

Is it the best I can do?

Laughing out loud

Man, there are 8 million people on benefits. I have no problem with any deserving and genuine cases, including you if you are a genuine claimant. But dole cheats should be birched and put in the stocks or the pillory like the old days. Scum I say! Avast ye scumbags, I'll scupper any lily livered scum that won't work!!! Vote for me!!! Scum Remover Party!!! Pirate

Quote: Cinnamon @ November 7, 2007, 6:03 PM

Why can't we all just be tolerant aquaintances?

Yes of course, when we leave here tonight let's all sign-on friends ...I mean, sign-off ... doh!!! :P

I swear to God, Hawking and Kissinger could be talking on a thread and it would end in them calling each other fags.

my donkey thinks you're all being very silly, but then he does take life a bit serious. Bless.