BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 21

There's always the super 6 Herc..you are doing ok there

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd August 2021, 1:53 PM

There's always the super 6 Herc..you are doing ok there

Yeah (Ta), but it's not the Grand Prix, the ultimate, the pride, the honour is it.

Early days..a few good runs and you're back in the hunt.

Copying and pasting from the Super 6 thread as I'm an idiot and posted it there by accident:

"2nd from bottom, just like the team I support (Arsenal).

I never normally touch wild cards until at least mid-season but while TAA is doing well, might use the triple captain one next week!"

- Though I usually start around the bottom, mid-season is usually better.

Well I was hoping for an Antonio blank as I don't got him
Half an hour left and I'm pretty sure he'll add to his tally

#jinxattempt

Although I do have a quid on him to score at any time so it's a win win if he does

Balls
Now my clean sheet has gone
The Jinxer becomes the Jinxee

Antonio! Doh and Ker ching I guess

F**k it I'll just buy him as well

Please don't buy him Herc

Well played Playfull, 91pts is a good haul. Great captain pick in a week where most didn't gain from their skips. But hang on, you've overtaken me. Angry Steady on there, friend. Pirate

Anton's off to his traditional fast start, Godot's benefiting from starting on time this time, and Steve S has started unusually well, as he likes to creep up on the front runners and shaft em up the arse. Angry

Isn't it all lovely that we are all again a happy family and back in bed with each other? Just don't get your morning wood - and yeah I know it is a natural bladder thing and non sexual allegedly - anywhere near my eight orifices, even if you say "and you sir, civilly, must walk first". Sod it. Now there's a badger outside dismantling my fence again. Thank God I insist on being right on the edge of this sleeping device. That way I shan't be kicked for getting out and disturbing all you other boys while I rewild it. Can I just say here that it is not a good week for me but I am not doing a Norman. Even when my life is on the line competitively, I don't throw the monopoly board flying so that everyone else has to crawl on the floor to pick up the pieces. Nor do I say once they have hovelled at my feet ingloriously "and now we shall have our cream buns".

Does talking bollocks count as a post? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th August 2021, 6:08 AM

I hope so otherwise i'm out...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 24th August 2021, 12:12 AM

Well played Playfull, 91pts is a good haul. Great captain pick in a week where most didn't gain from their skips. But hang on, you've overtaken me. Angry Steady on there, friend. Pirate

'Only just' overtaken you. Antonio is a heart over head choice as i likedhim when he played for Forest.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th August 2021, 6:08 AM

Go stick an eclair in your moosh. Wave

Quote: A Horseradish @ 24th August 2021, 10:15 AM

Go stick an eclair in your moosh. Wave

Jenny's getting on a bit now (she was on Sunday Brunch this week), besides, I was talking about Alf's post previous to yours. Angelic

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 29th July 2021, 3:43 PM

And there is a new award in our league for best new Team Name. Current leader is Horseradish for Acapingdemicals. :) The prize is a bar of virtual nutty slack. Comp only runs for first week, after which you can revert back to your boring old name.

So who won? Did I miss the award ceremony?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 24th August 2021, 12:42 PM

So who won? Did I miss the award ceremony?

I know I missed out again. :(

We've been rumbled Alf.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th August 2021, 3:47 PM

We've been rumbled Alf.

Embarrassing or what.....................