BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 20

Might end up an alright weekend for me in this. Making Trent Alexander-Arnold captain paid off, he's 18 points today and carrying the team, though with the other half of my team to play tomorrow I wonder how it'll pan out.

Good work.
Currently pinning my hopes on Deeney coming off the bench and netting a hat-trick.
Not holding my breath.

Herc's life is the sum of the remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the FFL. He is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite the FFL's sincerest efforts they have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision...Personally i think he is just there to make numpty's like me feel better...

I'm sure Herc will be fine
I've seen his team, but I remember him saying something about Wildcarding so it should look a lot better next week

Quote: playfull @ 21st August 2021, 7:06 PM

Herc's life is the sum of the remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the FFL. He is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite the FFL's sincerest efforts they have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision...Personally i think he is just there to make numpty's like me feel better...

I was saying that only yesterday. :S

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 21st August 2021, 7:22 PM

I'm sure Herc will be fine
I've seen his team, but I remember him saying something about Wildcarding so it should look a lot better next week

You've more faith in me than I have. Unimpressed

In case you are wondering why Salah scored only 3 points this week, it's because I selected him too, as well as giving him the captaincy,

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2021, 6:14 AM

In case you are wondering why Salah scored only 3 points this week, it's because I selected him too, as well as giving him the captaincy,

As did I.
And I definitely blame you.
Infuriatingly, he nearly scored three times!

And so, I'm considering changing my team name to "Kiss of Death", as a sort of service, so that other players can avoid my selections.

Oh well, back to f**king normal - so much for a strong midfield.

Fernandes GW1 20 GW2 0
Pogba GW1 16 GW2 4
Son GW1 10 GW2 1
Salah GW1 17 GW2 3
Dallas GW1 5 GW2 2

Totals GW1 = 68 GW2 = 10

I don't know why I bother. As soon as I play anyone, it all goes out of the window.................I am, I'm cursed. What a f**king load of shit.

Just waiting now for Lukaku to make my day, by shoving my words down my throat.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2021, 3:28 PM

He's giving it a go!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2021, 3:28 PM

He's in my team also, for what is a closely contested H2H between our most excellent selves this week. :P

Quote: jphellpool @ 22nd August 2021, 5:03 PM

He's in my team also, for what is a closely contested H2H between our most excellent selves this week. :P

It's yours - I'm at the bottom. Ditto the Cliquers. Might as well stay there now and not bother.

No skin in the game tonight, so that's me for GW2.
Pretty happy with the outcome.
Sort of makes me wish I'd payed a little more attention at the start.
Still, spilt milk etc etc
Wildcard was deffo the right thing to do.

At least you didn't celebrate Raphina's goal before realising he's not even in your team some time later!? That's a new low for me...

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 23rd August 2021, 10:21 AM

At least you didn't celebrate Raphina's goal before realising he's not even in your team some time later!? That's a new low for me...

:D And I thought I was losing the plot