BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 24

Quote: playfull @ 28th August 2021, 7:47 AM

Come on Herc you can do it!

You're faith in me is so moving...........Teary

Last minute Fred's back in. Stop f**king about Goodlad.

You bought Fred?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th August 2021, 9:44 AM

Last minute Fred's back in. Stop f**king about Goodlad.

You never stop fiddling, do yer.

**EDIT

F**k me! I've picked the same captain as Godot.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th August 2021, 12:08 PM

You never stop fiddling, do yer.

**EDIT

F**k me! I've picked the same captain as Godot.

You could change your squad to a genuine comedy 15.

Dirty Sanchez (Brighton), Tommy Steele (Brighton)
Sid James (Chelsea), Lenny Henry (Brentford), Mark Thomas (Leicester), Les Dawson (West Ham), Pauline Collins (Burnley)
Jim Bowen (West Ham), Alan Davies (West Ham), Patsy Palmer (Man City), Nelson Mandela (Arsenal), Joaquín Rodrigo, composer of Concierto de Orange Juice (Man City)
Norman Stanley Fletcher (Watford), Long John Baldry (Southampton), Scarlett Johansson (Tottenham)

Why not give it a try?

You can't lose anything.

I hope no-one's got any Arsenal defenders. Or Xhaka.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 28th August 2021, 1:18 PM

I hope no-one's got any Arsenal defenders. Or Xhaka.

They will all be asleep again.

Frere Xhaka.....Ding Dang Dong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wplRtMXxkKw

My new Chelsea Defender gest an assist and then gets sent off, I can see what sort of Game week this is going to be

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th August 2021, 6:20 PM

My new Chelsea Defender gest an assist and then gets sent off, I can see what sort of Game week this is going to be

Yep.

One in which Filofax Jean Genie Biden didn't even get a look in.

I really don't know what Aston Villareal are playing at. Teary

The Ronaldo situation is a game-changer for me. It will have a big impact on the game. I wonder what his price will be? He's a goal machine. Top scorer in Italy last season and Lukaku cost £90m and also top scorer in the Euros. Will impact Bruno with pens and set-pieces too. Don't know what I'll do but I'll need to make changes I should imagine.

That's why I went for Lukaku even if I don't keep him he's enough money to swap for a Kane or a Ronaldo or any other bandwagon I fancy jumping on
Tricky selections ahead I think, It seemed to be all about the midfield previously

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 28th August 2021, 8:33 PM

The Ronaldo situation is a game-changer for me. It will have a big impact on the game. I wonder what his price will be? He's a goal machine. Top scorer in Italy last season and Lukaku cost £90m and also top scorer in the Euros. Will impact Bruno with pens and set-pieces too. Don't know what I'll do but I'll need to make changes I should imagine.

Do you think he'll be playing every week? Good point about Fernandes and his penalties though, they'll certainly take a hit over the season now. I'm intrigued about what Ronaldo's price will be as well, I suspect he'll be in the highest 5%.

Forwards yes - tricky - so many potential top goalscorers.

But I'm backing Joelinton.

In the Telegraph he's the same price as Kane and £0.2m higher than Lukaku.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th August 2021, 6:20 PM

Bad luck but there was no guarantee he would play and thanks to the assist you avoided a negative score. Bunter got a -7 from Bednarek last season. That's pain.

Still reeling that you wildcarded the week before an international break when you you were only 21 points off the lead and 4 points from second place.

You must really believe in the power of momentum.