BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 26

Haven't got a clue what is going on to be frank.

All of my weekend has been full of work in establishing myself as an equivalent regiment to the Gurkhas.

But anyhows, enjoy your games - this is what people like me with the highest of principles enable.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 29th August 2021, 10:47 PM

Haven't got a clue what is going on to be frank.

Ha!
At last the Confuser becomes the Confusee

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th August 2021, 11:11 PM

Ha!
At last the Confuser becomes the Confusee

Well spotted Steve.

Ain't life just one big boomerang.Teary

Quote: A Horseradish @ 29th August 2021, 11:16 PM

Ain't life just one big boomerang.Teary

Good comeback

Hurrah! My first success - a win over Don in the H2H with a half decent score..............but I'm still bottom, in both. :(

Congrats to Anton who beat me in the H2H - with an assist from Mike Dean. Who left the field to the sound of the Man U Fans singing "He's one of our own"

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th August 2021, 11:55 PM

Good comeback

:):):)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2021, 12:18 AM

Hurrah! My first success - a win over Don in the H2H with a half decent score..............but I'm still bottom, in both. :(

I was second highest scorer this week and still went down a place.

Congratats to Dan though on the highest score this week.

Quote: playfull @ 30th August 2021, 12:29 AM

Congrats to Anton who beat me in the H2H - with an assist from Mike Dean. Who left the field to the sound of the Man U Fans singing "He's one of our own"

Very fortunate result for both Man U and the H2H Angelic. Wolves should've been out of sight. I hope Wolves carry on playing that way as results will turn around for them for sure.

A pretty shoddy showing this week.
I blame that bent ref for killing the Chelsea game .
Now to think what to do with my two measely transfers.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2021, 12:18 AM

There are severn of us all the bottom on 3 points - and it is me v thee next so bring it on! one of us will be moving off bottom at least.

Quote: playfull @ 30th August 2021, 11:05 AM

There are severn of us all the bottom on 3 points - and it is me v thee next so bring it on! one of us will be moving off bottom at least.

Tha's fightin' talk wheres I come from Sir Phutttt................ding and yous got ma dander up. See yer at High Noon on the 11th.

Quote: Lazzard @ 19th August 2021, 10:28 AM

People could post an "Out of Office" message if they're off-line?

Out of Office

Hi I'm here.

How did I do? Not too bad considering I forgot all about it in Week 2, already scuppering my plans for winning the entire league. Just call me Arteta.

Dan

Have you got the password for the original Clique league?