Euros 20/21 Page 13

'Sniffer' - good name for a striker, bad name for a Manager.

Quote: playfull @ 24th June 2021, 2:09 PM

How Low can he go?

He's shitting himself because he's worried about playing England.

How can Wales dispute that sending off? It was pure anger and spite after the third goal.

How do they judge that Pogba has had a good tournament? I really can't see anything special about him. Yes he can make some good passes but he doesn't change games. This superstar status seems to be all in his head. (And his agent's.)

As I was saying - but it doesn't stop him being an arrogant twat. If he's that capable he should be doing it more often.

France out - were you watching, Gordon? :D

Haven't heard from you lately. Hope you are OK? :)

Terrific games today
Cue England to stink the place out tomorrow (probably)

Quote: Chappers @ 28th June 2021, 9:37 PM

As I was saying - but it doesn't stop him being an arrogant twat. If he's that capable he should be doing it more often.

Pogba stood there thinking he was a god lapping up the applause because he'd scored a brilliant goal and it was all over.

What I don't understand is if he can do it once he should be able to do it three or four times in a match.

Serves the smug bastard right. I hope he signs on for Manure again because with him they're never a serious force.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th June 2021, 12:14 AM

Terrific games today
Cue England to stink the place out tomorrow (probably)

14 goals in 2 games. :) 2 goals in England's 3 games so far. :(

Southgate very strangely talking of champagne football after all we've had from England so far is cold tea football.

Another worrying factor, Germany have hit 7 against very good teams in the hardest group. England couldn't score against Scotland, who let in 5 in their two other games in a not so hard group.

Everything else is laid on for England, Wembley game, 38,000 fans to Germany's allotted 2,000, The Southgate redemption factor, the England revenge factor, the Brexit factor. Let's just hope England turn up for it, finally. Pirate

I'm worried about Southgate picking the right team, but I am more worried about his ability to make changes that affect the game positively when things aren't working.

We have the players to win, If we give them the chance.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th June 2021, 11:18 PM

France out - were you watching, Gordon? :D

Haven't heard from you lately. Hope you are OK? :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Wave

Good luck for tonight! Je suis England! England

Yeah me too. I was going to have bratwurst for lunch...but not today.
Ps. Nice to see you again.

Oh and I forgot to use my old joke
Seeing all the Switzerland flags last night was a big plus

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th June 2021, 12:34 PM

Ps. Nice to see you again.

Dito

Oh and I forgot to use my old joke
Seeing all the Switzerland flags last night was a big plus

Laughing out loud

I was going to have bratwurst for lunch...but not today.

I grilled some brats and burgers on the rooftop of my son's apartment in Seattle yesterday - does that mean I've jinxed it for England?

I'm trying to corral my kids and grandkids into finding a pub that's showing the game, but it starts at 9 AM and there aren't a lot of child-friendly bars, so we may have to watch it at home. I killed the last of the 5L bag-in-a-box container of dark mild, but there's plenty of canned beer in the fridge.

The bratwursts were homemade and they received rave reviews. Here's the recipe, if you'd like to try making your own sausages. (These are Wisconsin-style bratwursts, and they may be quite different from German ones, so perhaps the jinx isn't applicable.)

5.85 pounds pork butt
58 g salt
8 g white pepper
8 g ground ginger
8 g nutmeg
2 eggs
10 oz heavy cream

England:)England:DEngland:OEngland:)