• Nottingham, England
  • 1,605 posts

Yes please.

playfull

• Wednesday 10th July 2019, 3:06pm
  • Nottingham, England
  • 1,605 posts

FOR SALE

Next prime minister of The UK. Willing to say or do anything for the right consideration. Has many scruples - available individually or as a job lot if the price is right.

Firkin

• Wednesday 10th July 2019, 4:29pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 725 posts

Pigs head for sale. Would suit a PM that made a pig's ear of things.

Stephen Goodlad

• Wednesday 10th July 2019, 4:53pm
  • Mirfield, England
  • 3,468 posts

Katie Price's front bottom. Used every day.
Resembles a trampled bat but still functional.
Free to anyone

Hercules Grytpype Thynne

• Wednesday 10th July 2019, 11:48pm
  • England
  • 16,470 posts
Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th July 2019, 4:53 PM

Katie Price's front bottom. Used every day.
Resembles a trampled bat but still functional.
Free to anyone

Barge pole I wouldn't touch it with

playfull

• Thursday 11th July 2019, 8:27pm [Edited]
  • Nottingham, England
  • 1,605 posts

FOR SALE any reasonable offer

One Australian openers' cricket bat, hardly used. No longer required.

Stephen Goodlad

• Friday 12th July 2019, 8:04am
  • Mirfield, England
  • 3,468 posts

I've examined it, not for me, too many tear stains.

playfull

• Friday 12th July 2019, 2:09pm [Edited]
  • Nottingham, England
  • 1,605 posts

For sale

'Love eggs' One pair 'slightly used'. Might need a rinse.

Firkin

• Sunday 14th July 2019, 3:04pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 725 posts

Russian Language Guide Book on Salisbury Cathedral for sale. Still in shrink wrap. May swap for innocent Russian prisoners, unfairly captured by lone foolish imperialistic, vulnerable, populist government ! Collection only.

Stephen Goodlad

• Sunday 14th July 2019, 3:45pm
  • Mirfield, England
  • 3,468 posts

Two tickets for the Ashes test match.
Bought in error.
Buyer collects.
Bellmarsh prison, ask for Tommy

A Horseradish

• Sunday 14th July 2019, 9:47pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 6,591 posts

Blue Peter has a lot to answer for.

Not only did my dough pizza put three people in hospital but I jumped out of a parachute at age four with no health and safety and had to be retrieved from a Special Assignment in the Balearic Islands. Luckily, most of it was stamps for the underprivileged all around my bath like a more vibrant version of the Saturn like bath ring caused by, well, dirt. There would be John Peel's "Perfumed Garden" on the transistor radio during ablutions. For 15 years, I thought that circumcision meant the gradual peeling of the king of the Maldives from a corner cut on an envelope used by my Auntie Lil.

Then, of course, there was the buried treasure. I too stuck a vault in below the peonies to be discovered in 2025 by robots from space. Recently I dug it up. Most of it turns out to be bring and buy. A Brentford Nylons sheet over which I had sprayed dream drops. A hairnet worn by Ena Sharples. A retracting snail. A pipe smoked through beer and sandwiches by a well known trade union leader who turned out to be polyamourous although that was denied. And a couple of photos of when I bit through a thermometer and swallowed mercury and made a 600 feet tapestry in honour of Rowland Hill.

So, yep, Minnie Caldwell, you can have all those at your fete although at my local fete I am on the fringes with a new popular idea every year. 2017 - that was my tattoo parlour year when the only tattoo on offer was one of an octopus made of genuine octopus ink. 2018 - that was the ecumenical project in which I brought Jews, Muslims and Christians together in a spirit of harmony through commitments to contrast and compare and on the part of the God lovers an immediate consent to certain specific intimate operations. 2019 - this will be my No Parachute Orgy Tent sponsored by chefs Pablo and Gino. It will provide with artificial intelligence a unique experience of herbalised psychedelic colour while advancing labour rights in northern tongue and addressing key poisoning issues in gastropods. Plus it will be all nudey.

playfull

• Monday 15th July 2019, 4:12pm
  • Nottingham, England
  • 1,605 posts

Go on then how much?

A Horseradish

• Monday 15th July 2019, 6:56pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 6,591 posts

One penny black, one Maldivian half crown and a couple of greenbacks. A deutsch mark, two old francs in reasonably good condition and five bob-a-job. Ten brownie, twenty nuggets and thirty squids, A Lady Godiva, forty-two nicker and eighty-four thruppenny bits.

playfull

• Monday 15th July 2019, 7:09pm
  • Nottingham, England
  • 1,605 posts

I've only got bitcoins on me - i'll try and find an exchange rate for your required shrapnel...