NaNoWriMo Page 8

Mmm, Lady Laura. I like it.

Has anyone else got the horrible feeling that come nov 1st their going to panic and just write The Life Of John Dory: I am a fish x 12500? ala arnold j rimmer?

I just snorted with laughter very unattractively.

So I hope you do panic, yes. You ruined my ladylike exterior.

Sorry m'lady, but with a name like zooo you were always gonna be a bit of a animal on the inside. I imagine you as gerald the gorrilla from not the nine o'clock news(i think)!

Oh I love that gorilla. That's fine with me.

keira knightly on the outside, gerald the gorilla on the inside; what a combination.

Quote: jacparov @ October 23, 2007, 12:14 AM

keira knightly on the outside, gerald the gorilla on the inside; what a combination.

That is perverted!

You've described me exactly!
Only it's the other way around.

Quote: David Chapman @ October 23, 2007, 12:19 AM

That is perverted!

i know but hey, just look at my sig :D Sick

Quote: jacparov @ October 23, 2007, 12:23 AM

i know but hey, just look at my sig :D Sick

Maybe you should aim better.

Quote: zooo @ October 21, 2007, 7:30 PM

Mmm, Lady Laura. I like it.

The Beach Boys sing about Lady Linda ... having just listened to that track again, maybe it IS about you? ;)

Hattie xxx

Quote: jacparov @ October 22, 2007, 10:21 PM

Has anyone else got the horrible feeling that come nov 1st their going to panic and just write The Life Of John Dory: I am a fish x 12500? ala arnold j rimmer?

Well I KNOW I'm not as I am up to 1100 words now... trouble is it's slow going because I am trying to make it useful... I would rather end up with 25,000 useful words... ;)

you may of wrote 1100 words frankie but do you know what order they go in?

Quote: jacparov @ October 23, 2007, 7:14 PM

you may of wrote 1100 words frankie but do you know what order they go in?

Well, I'm justing typing them one after the other and lining them up at the mo!! (I'll shoot them later.. ;))

Your Hatx

you know frankie with that avatar and some of the mock angry posts you've been posting your beginning to sound alot like kent pete! Your not just an elaborate alter ego are you??

Quote: jacparov @ October 25, 2007, 6:50 PM

you know frankie with that avatar and some of the mock angry posts you've been posting your beginning to sound alot like kent pete! Your not just an elaborate alter ego are you??

I am not an annoying Kent like Kent Pete I'm more of a silly Kent..

That's a geography lesson for you.. ;)

Hattie xxx

"I'm all woman.."

---------------------------------------------

How is the NaNo going by the way..

I've got my 1100 words but that's all so far..