NaNoWriMo Page 10

I would go for something totally new, as you can work on an existing sketch in December.
But people do all sorts.

jacparov, which Charlie Sheen film is it?!

Quote: zooo @ October 28, 2007, 5:44 PM

I would go for something totally new, as you can work on an existing sketch in December.
But people do all sorts.

jacparov, which Charlie Sheen film is it?!

The wraith, 1986.

i vaguely remember it and my story will be very different, so it's full steam ahead.

I haven't even thought of a title but it willhave a Leslie Thomas feel.

I can't say I'm geared up for it. I haven't read the rules properly even.

I just hope my PC can handle 50,000 words. I think I'll make them short.

as stated earlier, you've always got: i am a fish, dave.

No - too long.

and also repeating yourself helps with the word count.

I could always have someone reading the Bible in it.

(c) Little Britain

Titles, schmitles!!

Just write the f**ker!!!

So it's not long till you guys start... I have full respect and if i had enough energy when i came back from work than do more than eat and chat on here then i'd be joining you.

Was just wandering - have you all got yourself an idea ready - a plot...some idea of characters. There's surely so much planning that goes into writing a novel!?

yeah got all of the above:) and got a rough idea of plot but I tend to meander along and go off on tangents so I dont like strict Story Line

I have my sitcom to develop (as a story) it's not a sitcom that resets itself every week.. not like my life.. getpaid/paybills/broke, getpaid/paybills/broke, getpaid/paybills/broke ad infinitum

Quote: EllieJP @ October 30, 2007, 5:21 PM

So it's not long till you guys start... I have full respect and if i had enough energy when i came back from work than do more than eat and chat on here then i'd be joining you.

Was just wandering - have you all got yourself an idea ready - a plot...some idea of characters. There's surely so much planning that goes into writing a novel!?

i've got a title and a idea but not much else!

Try proplus ellie, they keep me going! :)

I've got a great idea.

Cut and paste loads of these threads until I get to 50,000 words.

10AM, 14 hours to go. Got my idea for a Childrens Fantasy Novel. Got a plot, and have short 1 paragraph outlines on 21 chapters. 21 x 2500 words will give me 52500 words.

I love planning, planning comes just after Procrastination as my favourite things.

A lot of folks will have a super plan.

But will they do the 50K though...

I can't see me making it but I'll try... :)

Quote: Rosco @ October 31, 2007, 11:00 AM

10AM, 14 hours to go. Got my idea for a Childrens Fantasy Novel. Got a plot, and have short 1 paragraph outlines on 21 chapters. 21 x 2500 words will give me 52500 words.

I love planning, planning comes just after Procrastination as my favourite things.

ooh, I wish I'd done that...

There's still time!

Although sometimes if I plan too much I get bored when I'm writing it.

Well the kick-off approaches.

I received my "On your mark, get set" email from them today.

The thing is I've got 2 ideas and I'm not sure which one to do.

Maybe I'll do them both!