Newsjack 2016 Page 15

Eustace, many thanks for taking the time to list the sketches. Some good ideas there. Dammit.

And well done on your oneliner! If that had been me in the audience I would have whooped like a slapped bonobo

Hello Eustace

Thanks for taking the time to note and post details of the recording. I hope your line got a great response from the audience. Well done. Fingers crossed for the broadcast.

Not heard as yet, I've been submitting this series but I'm starting to feel banished by the Newsjack gods.

Is it time to commence the weekly F5ing yet?

Just got the good email for the one-liner, commence the F5ing!

Nothing for me this week and to add insult to injury, I got an email from Thomas Cook at bang on 6pm. Ah well there's always next week...

Quote: Eustace H Plimsoll @ 25th February 2016, 5:59 PM GMT

Just got the good email for the one-liner, commence the F5ing!

Congratulations Eustace! :)

Empty inbox for me. Looking forward to the show :D

I also received the misleading 6pm email, from Toolstation.

Thankfully the good email followed soon after. Congrats to everyone else who made it in!

Quote: Bonzo @ 25th February 2016, 6:04 PM GMT

Congratulations Eustace! :)

Thanks! Onto next week now!

Thought I had some strong one liners this week but it's not to be it would appear. Congrats to Eustace though. Nice work!

Nothing for me, but as I'm a glutton for punishment I'll carry on submitting week after week.

Quote: Otterfox @ 25th February 2016, 6:30 PM GMT

Thought I had some strong one liners this week but it's not to be it would appear. Congrats to Eustace though. Nice work!

I thought I had a strong everything. I've decided I'm just before my time and one day I'll be appreciated for the genius I am.

Or, I've just got to keep practicing...

Nothing for me this week :(

Quote: davetwojackets @ 25th February 2016, 6:56 PM GMT

Nothing for me this week :(

Me neither - well done to all those who have been blessed by the messenger gods.

Well done those who got on.
Commizzes elsewhere
Managed to scrape through myself so will listen live tonight to hear what it was.