Birds of a Feather DVDS? Page 7

sometimes it is on 7.00 in the morning it might be on uktvgold next year

Yes, it might.

Please use Capitalisation, and punctuation. Your posts are becoming increasingly difficult to decipher. Thank you.

ok

Does any one reckon uktv gold well show it birds of a feather again?

Not sure if it's been noted already, but UKTV Gold showed the BOAF Comedy Connections last night. Should be on again this week, I guess?

Also does anyone know why the bbc have not showen it for ages ?

Well budget cuts may work in your favour Jamie. ;)

They showed the birds of a feather comedy connections can you tell me when this was and if it will on again
thanks

Quote: jamie jones @ October 18, 2007, 5:02 PM

They showed the birds of a feather comedy connections can you tell me when this was and if it will on again thanks

Questions, questions, questions Jamie!

If you read Leevil's post above you can see when it was last on.

For future scheduling please see www.radiotimes.com - a search on there shows that, at present, there are no episodes scheduled.

Comedy Connections: Birds of a Feather
Tuesday 30 October
2:30am - 3:00am
UKTV Gold

Radio Times

i have just checked and it will on the 30th of october at
2.30 am

i glad that it is on but does any one know if there will clips of birds of a feather on it thanks

if uktv gold are showing that then they might start showing episodes
of birds of a feather :D

Yes, Jamie, it features clips of episoes, and interviews with cast and crew.

Unfortunately, it will be signed.

And please remember to keep to the grammar, punctuation and capitalisation. That means 'I' not 'i', 'Birds of a Feather' not 'birds of a feather', and 'UKTV Gold', rather than 'uktvgold'. And please remember your commas and full stops!

Sieg Heil

:P

Has anyone heard about are you Being served or Allo Allo ?

Does anyone know what the Birds of a Feather episode called The chigwell years is about ? ;)

I have heard that there might be a spin-off from Birds of a feather
which well be about the character dorien does anyone know if this is
true ?

Jamie, sorry to be rude but I've got bored of answering your questions so won't be doing so any more. There's a lot to be said for a bit of self-research!

I mean for goodness sake, if you just took a look at our website you could save us all time. Here's a synopsis of The Chigwell Years taken from our very own pages:

Clip show special. Tracey begins writing her autobiography, "A Woman Alone", prompting the girls to reminisce over the events of the past five years.

There's plenty of other websites out there with guides too.

Jamie, the rest of Are You Being Served? will be out shortly. 'Allo 'Allo, not a clue. Universal Playback have been less than reliable in the past, and we have NEVER been able to contact them. Just wait. They'll be out eventually.

Other than that, I'd like to echo Mark. We appreciate that you're a huge fan of the show, but you have been asking the same 6 or so questions on constant repeat for the last week, despite them having been answered on numerous occasions.