Birds of a Feather DVDS? Page 6

Yes, it's only old shows (ie pre-mid 70s I think) which have missing episodes. Newer programmes will be kept forever (in theory anyway).

Yes, there will by Christmas specials of My Family, Not Going Out, After You've Gone, The Catherine Tate Show, and probably many more.

And please no more addresses Jamie! If people are interested enough (which, it seems, they are not), then they'll be able to find it out for themselves, if not then you've already posted it about a dozen times at least!

Finally, I have made enquiries to 2 entertain and am awaiting a reply. Please be patient.

BUT AARON WHAT WILL MY LIFE BECOME WITHOUT BIRDS OF A FEATHER!!!

I'LL DIE!!!

I'm writing to number 10 to get this issue sorted now!!!

Aaron do you know if they will release the DVD's of me taking the piss out of this thread?!

Saw the Birds of a Feather DVD's on ebay. Twenty fricking quid! Twenty quid.

I'm all for a bit of piracy if the Beeb can't be arsed to release it, but Twenty quid is daylight robbery. Well, it would be if I was stupid enough to pay it.

what i would like to know is how the bbc lost episodes you would think that they would have done copy of it

your right the beeb can't be arsed to release it but it is a shame because birds of a feather was a brillant sitcom i guss i will just have to wait and till 2entertain release it

does anyone else like birds of a feather ?

Quote: Aaron @ October 16, 2007, 3:46 PM

Yes, it's only old shows (ie pre-mid 70s I think) which have missing episodes. Newer programmes will be kept forever (in theory anyway).

Yes, there will by Christmas specials of My Family, Not Going Out, After You've Gone, The Catherine Tate Show, and probably many more.

thanks for letting me know

as for the missing episodes i have heard that some have been recovered

and paul very funny but do you like birds of a feather ?

i have heard there will be a christmas special of gimmie gimmie gimmie
but don't know if it is true

does any one know if this true ?

can some one tell me what the christmas special of 2 point 4 childern
Two Years Before The Mast is about

Quote: jamie jones @ October 16, 2007, 6:14 PM

what i would like to know is how the bbc lost episodes you would think that they would have done copy of it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/treasurehunt/about/lost.shtml

I heard Birds of a Feather will be coming back in 2008.

the bbc have e-mailed me about a possable one-off episode here is what
they have said
Thank you for your email regarding 'Birds of a feather'

I was pleased to read of your interest in the programme, but I am afraid at present there are no plans to bring the series back or make a one-off episode. Nevertheless, I would like to assure you that we have registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback which we compile daily for all programme makers and commissioning executives within the BBC, and also their senior management. It ensures that your points, and all other comments we receive, are circulated and considered across the BBC.

Thank you once again for contacting BBC Information.

does any one know how i contact uktvgold because i would like to ask them about birds of a feather

Quote: jamie jones @ October 17, 2007, 4:39 PM

does any one know how i contact uktvgold because i would like to ask them about birds of a feather

A couple of clicks on their website and ta-da: http://uktv.co.uk/uktv/item/aid/528249

If you're going to ask them about new episodes of Birds of a Feather or anything like that you might as well save your breath - there's definitely not any planned nor is there ever likely to be any more. Sorry.

can you tell me why there will be no more episodes of birds of a feather on uktv gold ?

can you please tell me where the clips are on website

Sharon or Tracey?

:P

there are clips on you tube and if you are going to put clips on this
website thanks

i think dorien was the best character as she got the funniest story lines

does any one know if the bbc will show old episodes of birds of a feather ?

someone has just put an episode from series 5 on you tube but won't that be brakeing copy right ?

Yes, it will. But then you were the one asking for clips in the first place.

Quote: jamie jones @ October 17, 2007, 6:03 PM

can you tell me why there will be no more episodes of birds of a feather on uktv gold ?

These things are cyclical. They show the full run and then leave it off for a year or so before starting again.

Only complaint I have with 'Birds' on UK Gold is that it's always in a graveyard slot, either at sparrow's fart or after midnight.