What are you reading right now? Page 12

Quote: Graham Bandage @ June 10 2008, 11:19 AM BST

Huh, people who cry are sad.

That's usually why they're crying, yes. :D

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2008, 11:17 AM BST

Depends on the situation.

Aw!
(I bet he just means when he cuts himself shaving though...)

Don't mention cutting yourself shaving! Teary

Quote: Griff @ June 10 2008, 11:24 AM BST

You see guys read this story in a different way.

1. On the first pass we pick out the core concepts of "a hot chick" and "nightwear", which is good.

2. Then, on a second pass at analysing the content, we think about a hot chick who is now single, because the pyjamas dude is dead.

No reason for crying there.

LOL.

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2008, 11:23 AM BST

Aw!
(I bet he just means when he cuts himself shaving though...)

Hah!

A free view into the male psyche there, ladies. (In case any of that comes as a surprise.)

Laughing out loud

You see guys read this story in a different way.

1. On the first pass we pick out the core concepts of "a hot chick" and "nightwear", which is good.

2. Then, on a second pass at analysing the content, we think about a hot chick who is now single, because the pyjamas dude is dead.

A free view into the male psyche there, ladies. (In case any of that comes as a surprise.)

If that were true, I'd have to become a lesbian.
Or celibate.

Probably celibate.

Haha! I'm guessing it probably is true, I'm afraid.

Ah, now that depends.

Life lesson, coming up...

She wasn't his girlfriend anyway, just a mate.
Read the actual article!
(er... that I didn't link to.)

Haha! I was going to say, I thought they were just friends.

I've just finished reading One Hundred Years Of Solitude by Garbiel Garcia Marquez. First book I have enjoyed in years, probably because I had no reason to read it.

I can safely say that I have, to my knowledge, not seen a single film he was in.

Quote: PhQnix @ June 10 2008, 11:43 AM BST

I've just finished reading One Hundred Years Of Solitude by Garbiel Garcia Marquez. First book I have enjoyed in years, probably because I had no reason to read it.

I love books when you have no reason to read them-but equally realised how much I love "The Great Gatsby" after the exam.

Quote: PhQnix @ June 10 2008, 11:43 AM BST

First book I have enjoyed in years, probably because I had no reason to read it.

Ah, you 'ave not read 'Arry Potter then!