What are you reading right now? Page 16

I mean singing as love is blossoming.. I'll shut up now. Byee! Got to have food before faint.

Haha! If you mean between me and a fictional character, probably wouldn't be the first time! Laughing out loud

Bon Appetit!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 13 2008, 5:29 PM BST

New bet, Elliot. Added to the screaming thing is also the bet that you'll completely love Dr. Seward. He is amahzing. Yes, with an h.

What's this, third-borns now? My future-wife is not going to be pleased and I'm not sure you want to give birth three times.

No this can come under the same bet that you'll lose your first-born under, duh!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 13 2008, 8:54 PM BST

No this can come under the same bet that you'll lose your first-born under, duh!

That's fighting talk. So for me to win I have to not scream and not fall in love with this Seward character like you have?

The odds favour me I think.

I don't think they do! When you read it you will automatically scream, especially at the bit I'm up to now, and it's impossible *not* to love Dr. Seward! My friend Katrina says so, too, and she's always right with these things!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 13 2008, 9:01 PM BST

I don't think they do! When you read it you will automatically scream, especially at the bit I'm up to now, and it's impossible *not* to love Dr. Seward! My friend Katrina says so, too, and she's always right with these things!

Bearing in mind that I'm a guy and the same traits in men won't automatically appeal to me?

Well he is pretty amazing...but maybe it needs to be changed to you loving Lucy, everyone loves Lucy...until she is the Thing...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 13 2008, 9:07 PM BST

Well he is pretty amazing...but maybe it needs to be changed to you loving Lucy, everyone loves Lucy...until she is the Thing...

No spoilers! Then there's no chance of me screaming!

I didn't scream at that part, what do you take me for!? :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 13 2008, 9:14 PM BST

I didn't scream at that part, what do you take me for!? :P

Someone who is easily scared? *cough*true*cough*

Yeah...:$...Shut up! *sticks tongue out*

I am reading the bogies on my toilet wall.

Strange. So am I. I like the one about Alliteration in the poems of John Donne. Most enlightening.

I read one earlier about some fella who lived in a curly wurly packet. He shopped in a tin of peas & had a pair of roller skates made from bees.