What are you reading right now? Page 13

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2008, 11:43 AM BST

I can safely say that I have, to my knowledge, not seen a single film he was in.

Heath, you mean?

I've seen a few. I wasn't that bothered about him to be honest.

Obviously, I enjoyed Brokeback Mountain, but I was always a bit annoyed that they didn't cast a more sexy actor to kiss the gorgeous Jake Gyllenhaal. (Sorry Heath.)
It was a good film, but so depressing. Now made even depressinger.

Quote: Griff @ June 10 2008, 11:45 AM BST

The actual truth of the matter in no way affects the male interpretation of the text.

The actual intentions of the writer never affect any interpretation of the text!

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2008, 11:30 AM BST

If that were true, I'd have to become a lesbian.
Or celibate.

Probably celibate.

You really haven't watched Peep Show properly, have you?

Is Peep Show a documentary? :O

Quote: Griff @ June 10 2008, 11:45 AM BST

The actual truth of the matter in no way affects the male interpretation of the text.

Then you my friend, are an eejit.
And stop speaking for all males! You've already been proved wrong on the crying front!
:)

I already know that 95% of men are retarded. I just concentrate on the remaining 5%.

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2008, 11:45 AM BST

Heath, you mean?

I've seen a few. I wasn't that bothered about him to be honest.

Yeah, that's the guy. Sounded like a thoroughly mediocre actor who'd been in a few big films.

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2008, 11:47 AM BST

I already know that 95% of men are retarded. I just concentrate on the remaining 5%.

We'll organise them all in one place.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 10 2008, 11:48 AM BST

We'll organise them all in one place.

My house or yours?

Quote: Griff @ June 10 2008, 11:48 AM BST

I'm just reading Douglas Adams's Mostly Harmless which I never got round to reading when it came out. In the years since I read H2G2, I'd convinced myself it was a bit rubbish, but actually I'm really enjoying this.

None quite ascend to the heights of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but they're all good! :)

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2008, 11:48 AM BST

Yeah, that's the guy. Sounded like a thoroughly mediocre actor who'd been in a few big films.

Huh, yeah, pick on the dead guy.

He was better than Orlando Bloom.

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2008, 11:49 AM BST

My house or yours?

Would either be big enough? 5% is still quite a lot...

Then you my friend, are an eejit.
And stop speaking for all males! You've already been proved wrong on the crying front!
:)

:D

Unfortunately, the 95% are the attractive ones.

Not true!!

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2008, 11:45 AM BST

Ah, you 'ave not read 'Arry Potter then!

I did. But I wanted to appear intellectual. In truth I enjoyed all the Potter books, good stories even if she was only an average writer. :P

Also I cut myself shaving this morning, why was it scary enough to make you scream Robyn?

Pretty sure that it is!