Aaron Magic 8 Ball Thread Page 5

Why do people say 'be honest' when what they really mean is 'don't be honest, please for God's sake don't be honest or i'll cry?'

Dear Uncle Aaron

I am an OAP looking for a freakshow to visit with quite a few welsh testicles and a filthy lady and her desk. Could you recommend one?

Quote: Charley @ August 27, 2007, 3:33 PM

I have a spot on my bum that I cant pop & my husband point blank refuses to do it for me. How can I make him do it???

You can't. You'll have to pay one of the grubby street urchins to do it for you. A crisp £5 note would be sufficient, I feel.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 27, 2007, 9:00 PM

Everyone blames it on the boogie but is it really the boogie's fault? Were there any witnesses at the time?

Guilty by association.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 27, 2007, 9:54 PM

Why do people say 'be honest' when what they really mean is 'don't be honest, please for God's sake don't be honest or i'll cry?'

Please be more specific. Should we read "people" as "women"?

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ August 27, 2007, 10:34 PM

Dear Uncle Aaron

I am an OAP looking for a freakshow to visit with quite a few welsh testicles and a filthy lady and her desk. Could you recommend one?

Grownups features at least two Welsh testicles, and plenty of filthy ladies (some with desks).

Quote: Aaron @ August 27, 2007, 11:47 PM

Please be more specific. Should we read "people" as "women"?

You really have got pyschic powers.

Will i suffer from terrible jet lag when i return home in 2 weeks!!! Oh and will i have a nice suprise when i get home!?

Yes, and possibly.

Aaron.
You know when you lie in the bath for like 2 hours.
You know you go all wrinkly.
Does that mean thats the waters way of showing you, what you will look like in later years?
Is it Aaron??????
Also you know that we are just lying in our own scum & dead skin in the bath.
Does that mean we are not really clean, but more disgustingly filthy than before?
Does it Aaron???????

Quote: Charley @ August 28, 2007, 10:44 PM

You know when you lie in the bath for like 2 hours.
You know you go all wrinkly.
Does that mean thats the waters way of showing you, what you will look like in later years?
Is it Aaron??????

No.

Quote: Charley @ August 28, 2007, 10:44 PM

Also you know that we are just lying in our own scum & dead skin in the bath.
Does that mean we are not really clean, but more disgustingly filthy than before?
Does it Aaron???????

It depends how filthy one was, but it's a real possibility.

I have a question for Aaron. Why is everyone stupid enough to be asking YOU all these questions? (and don't say it's because you are the king of the world)

Quote: Jessie @ August 28, 2007, 11:24 PM

I have a question for Aaron. Why is everyone stupid enough to be asking YOU all these questions? (and don't say it's because you are the king of the world)

'Cos I'm a purveyor of the unpalatable truth. ;)

Dear King of the World,

Unpalpable. Palps are those things that spiders have like arms with boxing gloves. Is the unplapable truth a truth that a spider is unable to stroke with the aforementioned apendages?

Quote: Jessie @ August 28, 2007, 11:24 PM

(and don't say it's because you are the king of the world)

Is he having those Titanic fantasies again?

I have those all the time... it's the car scene... STEAMY!

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ August 28, 2007, 11:56 PM

Dear King of the World,

Unpalpable. Palps are those things that spiders have like arms with boxing gloves. Is the unplapable truth a truth that a spider is unable to stroke with the aforementioned apendages?

Possibly.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 29, 2007, 1:04 AM

Is he having those Titanic fantasies again?

*raises an eyebrow*

Quote: EllieJP @ August 29, 2007, 5:48 AM

You and Lee really would make the perfect pair.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 29, 2007, 5:48 AM

We're going down!