Aaron Magic 8 Ball Thread

Ask Aaron questions about the future and like a magic 8 ball he will answer :)

This thread has no connection with Aaron. He may or may not answer your questions. Your home may be at risk, ask Aaron

1)Aaron if we keep using air travel will everything in the world die or will everything in the world get a better tan?

The future looks bleak.

(The moniker 'global warming' is misleading. Supposedly, whilst when it is hot it will be hotter, colder weather will get colder and last longer. Just take a look at the weather over the past few months.)

Quote: Aaron @ August 24, 2007, 10:38 AM

(The moniker 'global warming' is misleading. Supposedly, whilst when it is hot it will be hotter, colder weather will get colder and last longer. Just take a look at the weather over the past few months.)

I've been relentlessly spraying CFCs into the air these last few weeks to try and get this global warming to bleeding well hurry up!

Aaron,

I have recently taken some cuttings from my mum's bottle brush tree. How long before I can plant them in the garden?

Straight awawy.

If you wish for them to grow, however, it really depends how fast you can get to Chernobyl.

A stranger offered me sweets if I put my hand down his trousers. Is this a good deal?

Aaron, when will I, will I be famous?

Aaron, will I be famous before Mr. Simon Stratton?

Aaron, I have recently moved into a new property and am trying to set up a phone line. The package I favour is thourgh Talk Talk. Can I set this up WITHOUT a BT line being installed?

Should I work Sunday like my boss has asked me to, or should I pretend that I have to go to church, and am much too busy to bake bloody cookies and flipping bread thank you very much, and didn't shops used to be shut on Sundays? For arses sake.

Quote: zooo @ August 24, 2007, 11:47 AM

didn't shops used to be shut on Sundays? For arses sake.

I think it was for God's sake.

:D

Gamesmaster, how do I get to level two?

How long should I roast the ham for and at what gas mark?