Aaron Magic 8 Ball Thread Page 4

Why has my body retained the left testicle?

And can you explain the synchronicity in the fortunate coincidence of my possessing three, the third of which did drop.

And can you explain the unfortunate synchronicity in the two that did drop both being on the right?

Quote: Charley @ August 26, 2007, 10:09 PM

Why are Americans so stoooopid then Aaron?

Poor education. Self-centred ignorance.

Quote: SlagA @ August 26, 2007, 10:09 PM

Why has my body retained the left testicle?

And can you explain the synchronicity in the fortunate coincidence of my possessing three, the third of which did drop.

And can you explain the unfortunate synchronicity in them being both on the right?

Because it wants to, because it wants to.

No.

... Do you really want to be sharing this with the group? Laughing out loud

Right another very important quezzie.
Why is it than when i rub myself against the corner of my desk it hurts a bit, yet feels damn good?
Also
Why do i still smell when I have showered?

I thought the last JD and coke would sort me out, however I think i should have stuck to babyshams.....
Charley get yourself a round desk, then you might produce more stuff...

Aaron

What are the possibilities of starting a BSG freakshow. We already have Charley and her desk rubbing; Adam with his hand down my trousers and a bag of rhubarb and custards; SlagA with his inumerable testicles. For what price should we sell the tickets and should we offer concessions for OAPs?

Quote: Daddy Maz @ August 26, 2007, 10:35 PM

I thought the last JD and coke would sort me out, however I think i should have stuck to babyshams.....
Charley get yourself a round desk, then you might produce more stuff...

What! I may actually come!! Wooooooooooo.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ August 26, 2007, 10:48 PM

Aaron

What are the possibilities of starting a BSG freakshow. We already have Charley and her desk rubbing; Adam with his hand down my trousers and a bag of rhubarb and custards; SlagA with his inumerable testicles. For what price should we sell the tickets and should we offer concessions for OAPs?

Cool idea. But I dont like OAP's. They smell.

Your naughty...

Quote: Charley @ August 26, 2007, 10:19 PM

Right another very important quezzie.
Why is it than when i rub myself against the corner of my desk it hurts a bit, yet feels damn good?
Also
Why do i still smell when I have showered?

Because you're filthy.

(Same answer to both, I think. ;))

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ August 26, 2007, 10:48 PM

Aaron

£4, £3.50 concessions.

Aaron is this thread becoming too long and boring with people asking stupid questions?

PS - if you were a biscuit what would you be?!

Quote: paul watson @ August 27, 2007, 12:18 PM

Aaron is this thread becoming too long and boring with people asking stupid questions?

Nope.

Quote: paul watson @ August 27, 2007, 12:18 PM

PS - if you were a biscuit what would you be?!

Does shortbread count?

I have a spot on my bum that I cant pop & my husband point blank refuses to do it for me. How can I make him do it???

One of many times I'm glad I'm not Aaron

Hmmm...I think Charley's bumspots have broken Aaron. Nuts, I had a question that needed answering.

Right! There's a definitive way to answer this question, and it's sitting right under our noses.
Aaron, is there anyone on this site that might make it?..

Everyone blames it on the boogie but is it really the boogie's fault? Were there any witnesses at the time?