Why are people stupid? Page 7

Maybe people should get out of the pub, have a wash on occasion, and be more polite, mature and responsible then. :)

It twas not my story in the paper.
How does polite & mature stop sweating & stinking?

Polite, mature people don't stay in the pub so long and drink so much that they start having, erm, accidents. Sweating not quite so much, but I'm sure there's a study somewhere which shows that alcohol increases sweat production!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 30, 2007, 4:34 AM

Hey, Charley IS a lady. Like in the song, 'The lady is a tramp'.

To me Chapman will always be simply 'the bastard in the black'.

That's it - yer off!

Quote: Charley @ August 30, 2007, 2:59 PM

I read that some pub landlords are spraying the air with nicotine.
Its a better smell than piss shit and BO. Which is what they stink of now.
See all the time you non smokers said WE stunk!
*tsk*

Lucky they don't smell of Charley

Can I log a plea to rename this thread? I've only recently given up and everytime I log on I see 'Why do people smoke' reminding me of what I'm missing out on. Teary

Ta.

Why has this been renamed Why are people stupid?

ha!

Let's call it Why Does David Post On Threads Without Reading The Last Two Posts. :)

Laughing out loud

For a similar reason please change the thread names 'Drunk' and the one about 'Sweets', because they cause problems for those who might've previously got their kicks from one or the other ... also 'Serious Debate Only Please because it probably isn't by now!

I don't smoke and never have, but I do live in a Council property ( a nice one, not a nasty, run-down one). I find it amusing that I'm not even allowed to smoke in my own flat if a Council person is coming to see me in less than an hour.

Smoking - hmmm

Well after living in Aus where it's banned in Sydney in public places -wohoooo no more smokey hair or fag burns on tops... and N.Z where it's banned everywhere in public places here too... i am quite glad the ban has finally taken place in England.

However - i have found though that when going out drinking with people who are smokers, for example the other day when out of the 6 of us i was the only one who didn't smoke, i have been finding myself missing out on the fun convos that go on outside and being left alone in the pub. THAT SUCKS!!!

Here's a radical idea. Go out and join them.

In 5 billion years... when our sun has burnt all its fuel and swollen to engulf the Earth and inner planets... none of this is going to matter.