Why are people stupid? Page 2

That's it! All in favour of non-smokers being restricted to behind the moth eaten blankets in the far corner of the attic, say "Yay"!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 22, 2007, 11:58 PM

I doubt there's anyone on this forum who doesn't have a mobile phone. Do you know its SAR value?

Can't say I do. But I know about the inverse square law, which reassures me a bit. And I rarely make calls anyway (as in literally only once or twice a week at most, and even more rarely for longer than about 30 seconds).

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 23, 2007, 12:11 AM

That's it! All in favour of non-smokers being restricted to behind the moth eaten blankets in the far corner of the attic, say "Yay"!

When I'm King of the World... *shakes fist at smokers*

Quote: Aaron @ August 23, 2007, 12:13 AM

Can't say I do. But I know about the inverse square law, which reassures me a bit. And I rarely make calls anyway (as in literally only once or twice a week at most, and even more rarely for longer than about 30 seconds).

Right Aaron. I am getting the bats out again. *Ting appears on top tooth*

Quote: Aaron @ August 23, 2007, 12:13 AM

Even ickle ol me?
Teary

I hardly take up any room Mister ****Lashes flutter****. Lovey

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 23, 2007, 12:17 AM

Even ickle ol me?
Teary

Hmm, well it all depends on usage. Maybe.

Hello Charley, where you bin?

Ruby Mae, what's the SAR value of your phone - without googling.

Errrrrrr.......£4.95?

Quote: Aaron @ August 23, 2007, 12:19 AM

Hmm, well it all depends on usage. Maybe.

I beg your pardon?!
:O

Apparently my phone's SAR is 0.605. No idea if that's good or bad though.

PS. To be fair I hardly use mobiles because they are the whores of the devil and must be destroyed.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 23, 2007, 12:23 AM

PS. To be fair I hardly use mobiles because they are the whores of the devil and must be destroyed.

I just hate phones generally. :)

I say that with love.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 23, 2007, 12:21 AM

I beg your pardon?!
:O

Laughing out loud I didn't even think of it like that. Dirty girl. I mean, frequency. Habit. etc.

They just beep at me all the time and have stuff on there that I had to fork out for when I got the damn thing and will never ever use. AND THOSE STOOPID RINGTONE LIKE CRAZY FROG. NAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

It's why mine is always off.

Quote: Aaron @ August 23, 2007, 12:24 AM

Laughing out loud I didn't even think of it like that. Dirty girl. I mean, frequency. Habit. etc.

Well, I don't smoke, I hate drugs, and I hardly drink. If it wasn't for the fact I love my nibbles and I'm double jointed, I'd be perfect Angelic .

Thankfully, no one calls me (well, maybe once or twice a month). But on the rare occasions that they do, my ringtone is the theme from The Goodies (second version). Yes - I am that sad.

Send texts a bit, but they're 3p a time.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 23, 2007, 12:27 AM

Well, I don't smoke, I hate drugs, and I hardly drink. If it wasn't for the fact I love my nibbles and I'm double jointed, I'd be perfect Angelic.

Well uh, I don't drink at all. Saves many £.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 23, 2007, 12:21 AM

Errrrrrr.......£4.95?

:D

Aaron, your SAR is typical.

The inverse square law won't save the people on 1200 minute +unlimited texts packages. In thirty years time their Burberry caps will no longer fit onto their John Merrick-like heads.