Why are people stupid? Page 4

I smoke, when I'm on fire.

You know what annoys me about mobiles the most? After telling people I hardly keep mine on, hate using phones altogether anyway, and loathe texts, they then think it's okay to ring me, text me 27 times a day, then moan when I have it switched off. I love my friends to bits but the big clue is in the "I HATE PHONES" part of the conversation. Email is fine, msn is fine, letters I like but with texts and calls, I love ya but BOG OFF! Angry Pirate

Anywhoo.... Whistling nnocently

Letters are my favourite...but I rarely get them. I hardly ever use my mobile phone except to look up numbers or find people at concerts and places...I quite like MSN-but its too easy to say things there-I find myself insulting people for no reason :P

I get letters,

To,

Mr. Leevil,

Please stop stalking my client. If you breach the restraining order once more, you will be filed with another law suit.

Lots of Love,

The Lawyer of Jessica Alba

Laughing out loud

And Ruby, you're far too nice.

It's only because I don't own a gun.

I dont think there is anthing wrong with smoking. I do it when I want to. Sometimes I puff away like a puffer for 6 weeks. Then I might go 4 months without one. If I fancy a Ciggie I will have one. If it bothers anyone they can all leave the area I am happily puffing away in.

Quote: Charley @ August 26, 2007, 3:58 PM

I dont think there is anthing wrong with smoking.

Most smokers say that. :P

Because it is true!

Smokers are jokers, I smoke just to look cool. Also when when i watched Samo on grange hill I couldn't get off the smack for 2 months!!

Quote: Charley @ August 26, 2007, 3:58 PM

I dont think there is anthing wrong with smoking. I do it when I want to. Sometimes I puff away like a puffer for 6 weeks. Then I might go 4 months without one. If I fancy a Ciggie I will have one. If it bothers anyone they can all leave the area I am happily puffing away in.

Sorry Charley - I don't luv you no more!

Quote: Daddy Maz @ August 26, 2007, 10:52 PM

I smoke just to look cool.

Got that all backwards then, haven't you?

Quote: Daddy Maz @ August 26, 2007, 10:52 PM

Smokers are jokers, I smoke just to look cool. Also when when i watched Samo on grange hill I couldn't get off the smack for 2 months!!

:D <----- Thats my Grange Hill smack face

i love smoking
my family doesn't love me smoking.
i love my family and I have no backbone.

*equals to*

i dropped smoking 2.5 years ago... in one take, after 18 years of constant puffing, almost a pack a day.

God, how I long for that day both boys are out of my apartment... I'll take up smoking again. Immediately!
Smoking's just great!

I read in the paper last week that a 'non-smoker' living with a 20 per day smoker inhales the equivalent of 1 cigarette per week. Compared with all the nasty unavoidable carcinogenic stuff that comes out of vehicle exhaust pipes (ban all vehicles from public highways immediately I say!) that 1 ciggie a week doesn't sound too life threatening.