Trollied - Series 3 Page 3

Quote: G180e @ October 7 2013, 8:40 PM BST

Mark Addy is quite a dreadful actor though, everything he is in is exactly the same. He never changes his voice or character at all!

Nice easy basis for a lucrative career though!

Quote: G180e @ October 7 2013, 8:40 PM BST

Mark Addy is quite a dreadful actor though, everything he is in is exactly the same. He never changes his voice or character at all!

I'm guessing you've never seen Still Standing then.
;)

I'm loving series 3 but isn't that France character the most annoying character ever?.

I know that is the point but he is so annoying you just want to slap him lol.

Yes the Richard France character is now beyond a joke. It's pretty apparent his "Valco Better" rebranding is going to be an unmitigated disaster!

Quote: tonecapone @ September 13 2013, 9:16 PM BST

That will be nearly the end for me if Nick Blood's gone. I only really liked the first series mainly for him and Mark Addy's banter. I would not be surprised if there's a Series 4 but with a few main people left to try new things or just being generally sick of how fast it's gone down the pan. I still like Trollied a bit, just not as much as Series 1. It had a lot of promise. Sadly dashed now.

Whilst the departures of Nick Blood and Mark Addy are undoubtedly a bit of a blow, I otherwise really cannot agree. Series 1 was really rather dull and dreary, Series 2 a big step up, and Series 3 leaps and bounds ahead. It's now, for the first time, frequently laugh-out-loud hilarious.

Quote: Cully @ September 27 2013, 5:45 PM BST

The Comedy Guide is remarkably good at giving the casts of the individual episodes from shows, often being more comprehensive than the Radio Times and even sometimes including uncredited cast not mentioned in the end credits.

However, there is no cast list for episode 3.5 and I'm trying to find the name of the redhead actress playing a "shopper".

1. Does anybody know who she is?
2.Is there somewhere at the Guide I can ask??

Hello Cully. Our guide is now fully up-to-date. I'm not sure who the customer you had in mind was, but hopefully she is credited.

I agree, Series 3 has gone even better since Mark Addy and Mick Blood left as I feel it has given more chance to shine light on the other characters. Andy was starting to get annoying anyway! I would like to see a fourth series but I simply cannot see where they can take the show next.

I don't miss Mark Addy or Nick Blood but do feel Rita May (Margaret) is now lost in the shuffle as I always enjoyed her scenes with them.

I have to say though, my favourite character is Neville, just his face makes me crack up.

Very enjoyable series finale; "boom"!

Loved the ending to the series. Wacky Richard was gone and we was all left on that cliffhanger of Julie and Gavin. A good series, I cannot see a fourth series coming out of it but I am looking forward to the upcoming Christmas special.

Just to let you know, if anyone is interested in watching the 2013 Christmas special early it is available to watch now via Sky on Demand on both Sky TV and Virgin Media TV.

Great finale if that was the dénouement?

Somehow I think a series 4 is off the cards as they trashed up the studio on Top Gear!

Greg, a Series 4 is being made!

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 25th March 2014, 9:31 PM GMT

Greg, a Series 4 is being made!

Yes I am fully aware. Very surprised though considering the ending of the Christmas special.

Quote: G180e @ 4th February 2014, 3:01 PM GMT

Somehow I think a series 4 is off the cards as they trashed up the studio on Top Gear!

Don't worry they can easily produce Trollied in the future. The last time I watched Top Gear Clarkson and lads were trashing up whole of Burma but it's still on the map. ;)