Trollied - Series 3 Page 2

Switched off at the break. Where were the laughs?

Quote: Charlie Boy @ August 25 2013, 10:56 PM BST

Switched off at the break. Where were the laughs?

I laughed quite a bit. If you don't like Trollied then don't watch it. Simple.

Quote: G180e @ August 26 2013, 10:13 AM BST

I laughed quite a bit. If you don't like Trollied then don't watch it. Simple.

Well, I switched the telly over and it was about to start. One has to start somewhere. But, it was that bad, I'll never watch this drivel again.

The annoying new strategist character is worryingly far too similar to the even more annoying character Sean on Corrie!

It's picking up, but I still can't fathom the fish mongers. I am glad that Lorraine Cheshire is interacting with other members of the cast more now with the baby, loved the whole ugly factor, hilarious.

Things are starting to pick up! Really enjoyed episode two.

It seems to me that each episode gets stronger as it goes along. There were plenty of laughs to be had in Episode Three last night, I'm really enjoying this new series.

I wonder if Nick Blood (Kieran) is gone for good. They already removed him from the opening.

That will be nearly the end for me if Nick Blood's gone. I only really liked the first series mainly for him and Mark Addy's banter. I would not be surprised if there's a Series 4 but with a few main people left to try new things or just being generally sick of how fast it's gone down the pan. I still like Trollied a bit, just not as much as Series 1. It had a lot of promise. Sadly dashed now.

I hope Andy won't be leaving forever! I'm still enjoying Trollied though, Series 3 is proving to be another good series, just a shame that Kieran and Andy may not be ever returning.

There does not seem to be any love for Trollied now. From what I can tell, Nick Blood has been away making a film and Mark Addy is in Atlantis. Which means they are away for a bit with the fishmongers filling in - or worse case, they have now left the sinking ship that Trollied has sadly fast become. Only time will tell. It's definitely a show killer for me. Now where's my Time Gentlemen Please box set?

The Comedy Guide is remarkably good at giving the casts of the individual episodes from shows, often being more comprehensive than the Radio Times and even sometimes including uncredited cast not mentioned in the end credits.

However, there is no cast list for episode 3.5 and I'm trying to find the name of the redhead actress playing a "shopper".

1. Does anybody know who she is?
2.Is there somewhere at the Guide I can ask??

Thanks

PS I like Trollied for the wonderful Jane Horrocks, Elizabeth Bower and the rather anal manager!

I really enjoyed last night's episode, it had to be one of the funniest yet! Andy leaving the show has made no difference to me what so ever, in my opinion he was beginning to get a bit annoying.

I was a bit worried about Kieran and Andy being gone but to be honest it was still very funny as there is still a fine cast left to pick up the slack.

Interesting that Mark Addy seems to just be playing the same character as Andy in Atlantis.

Mark Addy is quite a dreadful actor though, everything he is in is exactly the same. He never changes his voice or character at all!