- 2011 - 2016
- Sky 1
- 61 (6 series), plus 1 behind-the-scenes special
- Anne Marie O'Connor, Ash Atalla and Paul Doolan
- Jason Watkins, Rita May, Chanel Cresswell, Samuel Anderson, Stephen Tompkinson, Carl Rice, Beverly Rudd, Sarah Parish and others
- Julie Rutterford, Paul Doolan, Chris Hayward, Nat Saunders, Anne Marie O'Connor, Ben Edwards, Stuart Farrell, Rachael New and others
- Paul Norton Walker, Jonathan Gershfield, Paul Murphy, Paul Harrison and Sarah O'Gorman
- Sue Howells, Rachel Salter, Nick Goding, Alexander Smith and Rebecca Murrell
A sitcom set around the Warrington branch of supermarket Valco.
Trollied puts a comic twist on one of our most familiar surroundings; however with ego clashes, simmering tensions and love blossoming, a day at Valco is anything but ordinary.
Store manager Gavin is at the centre of events. Whether fending off the advances of his acting deputy manager, Julie; seeing off competition from rival chains; or managing his array of challenging staff and short-tempered customers, Gavin adores his job but it's never easy!
From the bakery to the meat counter and the pharmacy to tills, shelf-stackers and customer services, the staff are a law unto themselves. There are romances and break-ups aplenty, plus rivalries that make battlefield warfare seem positively civilised, and a regular turnover of faces, as in any supermarket, puts pressure on both Gavin and the other workers.
With pressure from head office never far away, and the daily struggles of some of the less intellectually-capable members of staff to do even the simplest of tasks without causing havoc, there's plenty to keep the aisles of Valco busy.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including...