Trollied - Series 3

Couldn't see a thread around for this. The 13 part third series begins on 22nd August, I have enjoyed the previous two series but I must admit that when it was first broadcast I wasn't all that keen on it but the show appeared to grow on me and I'm glad Sky have put the money into it to keep making more.

What is everybody else's thoughts on this show?

The second series turned out to be much better than the first. Hope this upward trend continues. It's still nowhere near my favourites, but I'll definitely watch.

From what I can tell, Chris Geere is the new manager in Series 3. Does this mean that Gavin, played by Jason Watkins, has left or stepped aside? I found Chris Geere funny as Kurt in Pete Versus Life - shame he only did the first five shows.

From what I've seen on the trailers, they seem to have filled Chris Geere with Red Bull and told him to go out there and be "wacky". I'm hoping they're not representative of the series as a whole.

Quote: AndyGilder @ July 29 2013, 8:25 PM BST

From what I've seen on the trailers, they seem to have filled Chris Geere with Red Bull and told him to go out there and be "wacky". I'm hoping they're not representative of the series as a whole.

Yes I was thinking that.

Watch Slinger's Day instead, till Trollied comes out. Even if you can't stand Brucie he is very funny in it. His only sitcom part. Dare I say he upped Leonard Rossiter, RIP.

I still think that Series 1 of Trollied is better; Series 2 got too fluffy and comfy. Should have stuck to your guns, Ash Atalla.

If anyone hears a joke, will you please text me.

Nice to see that there is going to be another Christmas special :)

Most of the preview clips for this look pretty weak. Too many changes and people in some scenes. That Chris Geere advert is rubbish too. Apart from when he says udder. I just could not get into Series 2 and I am losing faith in Series 3 being better. I am sticking to PhoneShop for now.

I am so looking forward to this, I loved the first two series. Jane Horrocks is incredible actress, it's weird seeing her as Bubble.

A very funny return to one of my favourite sitcoms.

Hmm...jury's out at the moment!

*spoilers* ehhhh, Eh?

------------------

It had strong points and the whole Kieran sending Andy into the meeting was hilarious. I didn't get the point of the fish mongers, they didn't make a very strong entrance and if they're going to be regular cast members I hope they will be fleshed out a bit more. Loved Neville being so humiliatingly crushed like that, cringingly good stuff. Overall, wasn't a bad opener.

Quote: G180e @ July 20 2013, 12:31 PM BST

What is everybody else's thoughts on this show?

Dark and narsty. Hate it, or what it is, as I've hardly borne more than 5 mins of this drivel before turning off. It wasn't needed, not one bit. It's not a sitcom, it's light soapy moron fodder and it's a real shame Horrocks got her name involved in this awful gloop.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ August 23 2013, 8:57 PM BST

Dark and narsty. Hate it, or what it is, as I've hardly borne more than 5 mins of this drivel before turning off. It wasn't needed, not one bit. It's not a sitcom, it's light soapy moron fodder and it's a real shame Horrocks got her name involved in this awful gloop.

Dont sit on the fence - tell us what you really think!