The Office: Revisited Page 6

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ March 16 2013, 6:51 PM GMT

It was ok...not a revelation.

Well yes, it was decent. 8/10. Not as good as the original series but it's not going to be! Smarmy

Thought the music video was genius -- biddily biddily biddily biddily bong yo <- admit it you all sang that bit didn't yer? ;)

To be honest I have never liked The Office and the sketch was rubbish! It is only my opinion though.

Quote: David Smith @ March 16 2013, 10:33 PM GMT

To be honest I have never liked The Office and the sketch was rubbish! It is only my opinion though.

Well if you've never liked it. You're never going to love it are you. :|

But I did like Extras.:)

Quote: David Smith @ March 16 2013, 10:40 PM GMT

But I did like Extras.:)

Oh fair enough. I always preferred Extras out of the 2 as well but The Office is good too.

Quote: G180e @ March 16 2013, 3:13 PM GMT

So are they friends or not? What's happened? I thought it was going to be for Easter?

The thing with those two is that they were never actually proper friends socially but rather creative partners. Steve made light of it in the past saying they don't see each other outside of "work"

I think after Life's Too Short they decided to do their own thing for a while. If Steve's sitcom takes off in the States it may well be the end of the partnership for good.

I think you're right about the special, it probably is for Easter :S

This was okay, nothing great, nothing we haven't seen before.

It's obvious though, Doc Brown is going to be a HUGE star.

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ March 18 2013, 3:41 PM GMT

If Steve's sitcom takes off in the States

It won't.

i wound love a second series of this bloody brillant song quality street

Quote: george roper @ March 19 2013, 3:31 PM GMT

i wound love a second series of this bloody brillant song quality street

This sentence is remarkable in many ways.

I thought this was pretty good - although I would have rather seen the Brent we saw at the end of the Office specials, rather than the one we saw at the beginning... There was a sense that meeting that girl, rejecting Finchy, Brent was going to escape from himself a little.

Also, although it was well integrated it's hard to find Brent more embarrassing than a rapper with their ridiculous bending and scowling and finger shaking and wearing Winter clothes in Summer.

The Equality Street song is an excellent blend of entertainment and humour and should raise a few bob.

I cannot stop listening to the Equality Street track, it is quite good and has a good beat to it. However, on one hand I'm glad he's brought Brent back but then I also think really should Ricky have just left it where it was and not mess with him again.
Eitheir way, I enjoyed the Comic Relief sketch.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ March 19 2013, 5:09 PM GMT

Also, although it was well integrated it's hard to find Brent more embarrassing than a rapper with their ridiculous bending and scowling and finger shaking and wearing Winter clothes in Summer.

That.

No offence to Office lovers. But I have to agree with Aaron very overrated indeed. Angry