The Office: Revisited Page 2

I'd love to see a spin off series of him doing door to door sales but perhaps that's just me...

I'd like to see a spin off comedy drama about Chris Finch. With him losing his job and friends and having to sort out his life and becoming a better man.

I'd like an end to famine. Guess you guys are real jerks.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 4 2013, 9:15 AM GMT

David Brent: "Who says famine has to be depressing?"

Quote: David Bussell @ March 4 2013, 9:15 AM GMT

You have no idea how much you can help out poor _____ <- insert African name here It's just this simple call the number at the bottom of the screen and you can help thousands. Thank you.

If anyone should have a spin-off series, it's Keith.

I think they should make more episodes of The Office rather than just a measly Comic Relief segment!

Agreed, G180e.

Maybe a Christmas special once every so often -- just so long as they don't ruin the best British sitcom post 2000

Quote: paul brown @ March 5 2013, 10:03 AM GMT

Maybe a Christmas special once every so often -- just so long as they don't ruin the best British sitcom post 2000

Aaron, where are you? ;)

Shaking my head in dismay.

You think they ruined it WITH the Christmas special? I can see how you'd be so protective of something so precious.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ March 6 2013, 2:42 AM GMT

You think they ruined it WITH the Christmas special? I can see how you'd be so protective of something so precious.

No I mean if they make any more then it'd have to be up to the standard if not better than the series and the Christmas special ... because most shows that have made comebacks have never been as good as they once were (i.e: Only Fools & Horses/The Royle Family)

Quote: Will Cam @ March 6 2013, 10:27 AM GMT

I think I have gone off Gervais

Not as good as he used to be. But he's still up there with the best of them :)

Bit gutted about this, why couldn't it just be left alone?! Please don't ruin it. Please.