Help with Cooking Page 3

Yes I'm thinking of one myself now. Don't have BBQ sauce so worceter it'll be.

I love this . . .

http://www.verylazy.com/cooking-concentrates/2010/1/5/very-lazy-posh-sausage-casserole-190g.html

But get sausages with a decent pork content - 85% or above.

I had to use Worcester sauce in my stir fry
I had no Soy sauce

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 23 2013, 1:55 AM GMT

I had to use Worcester sauce in my stir fry
I had no Soy sauce

Kikkoman rules !

I always play by those.

Excuse me while I go to Google

EDIT
Ahh I gotcha now

Kikkoman when he's down why don't you

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 23 2013, 2:07 AM GMT

I always play by those.

Mornington Crescent !

This is going to sound stupid but what do you do with a chicken fillet? I don't want to eat it plain, I was thinking of some sort of sauce poured on or baked on top. But what? It's been so long since I've used any kind of "fillet" and when I used to eat them, I'd chop them up and put them in a curry.

(Yes, it is a Quorn fillet :P)

(and don't say stick them in your bra)

Quote: Lee @ March 4 2013, 3:33 PM GMT

This is going to sound stupid but what do you do with a chicken fillet? I don't want to eat it plain, I was thinking of some sort of sauce poured on or baked on top. But what? It's been so long since I've used any kind of "fillet" and when I used to eat them, I'd chop them up and put them in a curry.

(Yes, it is a Quorn fillet :P)

(and don't say stick them in your bra)

So, is it chicken or Quorn?

Cut part way through it and fill with cream cheese. And then wrap whatever you vegetarians eat instead of parma ham around it.

Quote: Lazzard @ March 4 2013, 4:55 PM GMT

So, is it chicken or Quorn?

Oh it's Quorn, always Quorn (unless it's not).

Quote: zooo @ March 4 2013, 5:02 PM GMT

Cut part way through it and fill with cream cheese. And then wrap whatever you vegetarians eat instead of parma ham around it.

That sounds good! I will do that next time, although not sure what the parma ham alternative would be?

What I'm doing now is, I have steamed the pieces to make them extra juicy (and they really are) and then I slapped em with butter, herbs and spices and now I'm roasting them.

Quote: Lee @ March 4 2013, 5:09 PM GMT

What I'm doing now is, I have steamed the pieces to make them extra juicy (and they really are) and then I slapped em with butter, herbs and spices and now I'm roasting them.

Was bloody lovely.

Mmmmm, butter.

You could just wrap them with veggie bacon strips I expect.

I don't like buying those, it's like eating the innersoles of shoes and they're expensive.

Real bacon is quite cheap.

Buy some, go on, you know you want to...

I'll take............. this one!