What are you watching on TV? Page 1,708

Celebrity Mastermind. Somebody from Emmerdale is in the black chair now. Huh?

This lady is very priddy.

I liked the look of disgust on her face when she had to say Justin Bieber.

Quote: Lee @ January 2 2013, 4:23 PM GMT

The clips they kept showing of TOWIE actually made me quite sad. Genuinely worried about the younger generation. Now that makes me feel old and I know not everyone is dumb but some people are, some people are really dumb. :(

I saw about 3.5 minutes of TOWIE once. I couldn't find the remote fast enough. I think I'm slightly younger than you but know what you mean about the younger generation.

I wasn't a teenager that long ago...

I have sat through (and actually reasonably enjoyed) 21 episodes of 'Once Upon a Time as a bit of family viewing'. Had the last episode recorded. What does my 8 year old son do this morning. Watches it and then bloody well deletes it. Git.

No tea for him! Lock him in a cupboard!

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2013, 11:39 AM GMT

No tea for him! Lock him in a cupboard!

He already is. I tell you, I regret the day I ever adopted that Harry Potter.

:)

Quote: zooo @ December 31 2012, 9:55 PM GMT

Iron Sky.

Oh my GOD this is bad. But I'm still watching.

I think its the best Nazis on the moon movie ever to come out of Finland.

Quote: reds @ January 3 2013, 11:28 AM GMT

I saw about 3.5 minutes of TOWIE once. I couldn't find the remote fast enough. I think I'm slightly younger than you but know what you mean about the younger generation.

I wasn't a teenager that long ago...

To paraphrase Malcolm Tucker- a cast so dense light bends around them.

Quote: youngian @ January 3 2013, 6:36 PM GMT

I think its the best Nazis on the moon movie ever to come out of Finland.

:D

Operation Mincemeat on BBC 4. God, I love watching documentaries on the world wars!

Quote: Rob H @ January 3 2013, 11:31 AM GMT

I have sat through (and actually reasonably enjoyed) 21 episodes of 'Once Upon a Time as a bit of family viewing'. Had the last episode recorded. What does my 8 year old son do this morning. Watches it and then bloody well deletes it. Git.

Track it down! So so soooo worth it.

Will do! :)

I'm watching Ricky Gervais: Science and he's just done a bit about the word "mong". Last night I watched Loiue C.K and he did the same bit about the word "nigger". Ricky totally ripped that routine off him.

Doubt he 'ripped it off'. He's a big fan of that bloke, always going on about him. Would have to be a right mong (ha) to copy someone and then draw attention to him constantly.