What are you watching on TV? Page 1,703

Quote: Badge @ December 25 2012, 9:58 PM GMT

Royle Family. God this is awful. When the writers don't understand their characters any more, and look down on them instead of love them, the time to quit has long gone.

Merry Christmas.

Switched over, saw the Mammeries 'joke', switched it off.

The Simpsons. Homer said "D'oh!". Laughing out loud

ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES HEROES AND VILLIANS CLASSIC
I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN EASTENDERS LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS GOING TO KILL DEREK OR GET MURDERED BY THE GANGSTERS TONIGHT TELLY LOOKS GOOD MIRANDA EASTENDERS CORONATION STREET

I haven't watched EastEnders for months. But I'm quite surprised Derek didn't end up accidentally killing his daughter in some way and then for his son to kill him. How did it happen anyways? Did he catch FIV?

Heart attack I think

Sure I saw this actor (Derek) in an ep of The Detectives

Looked a lot younger but sure it was him

That's not very satisfying. Did we ever find out about his past which they kept alluding to? Some sort of woman beater apparently, which seemed to be tolerated by his brother's, who wouldn't normal tolerate such a thing!

I think he was a detective in Germany' might even have nicked dirty den for murder

Sooty awards himself the award for obscure unfunny cross over joke of the day

Who the Hell is Derek? I'm proud to say I've never seen 'Eastenders' in my life.

The Girl. Poorly paced hatchet job on Hitchcock. For all Hitch's undoubted faults as a human being he would at least have made an interesting film out of this material.

I'm quite enjoying it in a strange, creeped out way.

The Young Ones. They're playing hide and seek

Strictly Ballroom.

Paul Whitehouse playing a serious role in the Aviva ad. It saddens me when our top comedians go straight.

Robert Webb is ace in the new compare the ,market ad

Laurel and hardy - laughing gravy