What are you watching on TV? Page 1,092

The set list for the Super Bowl halftime show has traditionally been a heavily guarded secret up until the weekend of the big game. However, with the Who ready to rock Miami, the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints at Super Bowl XLIV, guitarist Pete Townshend has revealed what songs will feature in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band's medley on February 7th.

"We're kinda doing a mashup of stuff," Townshend told Billboard. "A bit of 'Baba O'Riley,' a bit of 'Pinball Wizard,' a bit of the close of 'Tommy,' a bit of 'Who Are You,' and a bit of 'Won't Get Fooled Again.' It works — it's quite a saga." Noting that the those picks have a "celebratory vibe," Townshend added he hoped the audience would "go a bit wild if they want to." Fittingly, since the Super Bowl is airing on CBS, three of those songs — "Who Are You," "Baba O'Riley" and "Won't Get Fooled Again" — are used in the title sequences of the three CSI series.

Quote: Rob H @ February 2 2010, 10:58 PM GMT

*Looks in Exchange and Mart for a Delorean*

It's worthless without a flux capacitor.

Quote: chipolata @ February 3 2010, 9:54 AM GMT

It's worthless without a flux capacitor.

I've already made one of those out of yoghurt pots, toilet rolls and sticky-back plastic. It does look a bit like a Trasy Island, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Quote: Rob H @ February 3 2010, 10:25 AM GMT

I've already made one of those out of yoghurt pots, toilet rolls and sticky-back plastic. It does look a bit like a Trasy Island, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

If it does work, go back to June 2009 and warn me not to get on any London buses with the big handed Eastern European men.

Quote: chipolata @ February 3 2010, 10:47 AM GMT

If it does work, go back to June 2009 and warn me not to get on any London buses with the big handed Eastern European men.

You wouldn't want me to unpick so much of a stitch of your life's undoubtedly splendid tapestry.

If I did have the power, I would go back in time and warn every woman you've ever slept with.

Ellie, this is a warning from the future...

Quote: Rob H @ February 3 2010, 11:02 AM GMT

You wouldn't want me to unpick so much of a stitch of your life's undoubtedly splendid tapestry.

If I did have the power, I would go back in time and warn every woman you've ever slept with.

Ellie, this is a warning from the future...

:O I wouldn't "sleep" with Chip... I'd make him leave straight afterwards.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 3 2010, 11:12 AM GMT

:D

Although since I intend to orgasm then die, that's going to be tricky!

Ah yes, your final living deed... dying on me. Laughing out loud

Quote: EllieJP @ February 3 2010, 11:12 AM GMT

I was being euphemistic.
I assumed he'd collapse from exhaustion. Besides, Chip is suffering from insomnia, poor chap.

Quote: Rob H @ February 3 2010, 11:34 AM GMT

Besides, Chip is suffering from insomnia, poor chap.

It is poor chap! In fact I'm going home early now to have a snooze. Fortunately, since my email indesrection last week everybody in the office hates me and is glad to let me bugger off! :) Wave

Quote: chipolata @ February 3 2010, 11:40 AM GMT

It is poor chap! In fact I'm going home early now to have a snooze. Fortunately, since my email indesrection last week everybody in the office hates me and is glad to let me bugger off! :) Wave

That's Chip! :)

The Spanish time travel film Timecrimes. Brilliant. They're doing a Hollywood remake, but if you get the chance watch the original.

Top Gear. Slowly inching toward Ellie's visit to the show.

:D

Believe me, it's not easy to spot me!

Seriously Chip? You are just obsessed.