What are you watching on TV? Page 1,091

Quote: chipolata @ January 27 2010, 1:18 PM GMT

And Eva Longoria. Lovey

She and her basketball-playing husband live here in San Antonio. I've seen them at the zoo and the local mall. She doesn't really turn me on.

Quote: Leevil @ January 27 2010, 1:45 PM GMT

I watch it, and I watched a few seasons of Sex In The City too. They're not that good, and occasionally I find myself zoning out but they have some good bits, which are obviously good enough to keep me watching every week.

Um.

I used to really like Sex and the City, and I still do enjoy watching it now. I like the sexy bits! ;)

Really?

Laughing out loud

Boston Legal - Season 4 on DVD. Sad to say it's starting to lose it. The characters seem more like ciphers for whatever "hot button" topic David E. Kelley wants to disdcuss that week. Still some great moments, but I can understand why the show was cancelled midway through its fifth season.

Total Wipeout. Best one in a long time, owing largely to the new first round.

The Reader. I did not want to watch the start of this with my parents. :|

Cruel Intentions on DVD. Whatever happened to Ryan Phillipe?

Quote: chipolata @ January 30 2010, 11:55 PM GMT

Cruel Intentions on DVD. Whatever happened to Ryan Phillipe?

Who cares? He was a bit shit.

Snake Plissken on ITV4. At least until Brooker at half past.

CSI Miami. My least favourite CSI. And I'm not a big fan of exposition masquerading as dialogue at the best of times.

Quote: Rob H @ February 2 2010, 10:25 PM GMT

CSI Miami. My least favourite CSI.

I've never watched any of them, except for one episode (CSI NY) starring my friends and their band. But I love the theme music and I expect The Who to play a medley of their "CSI hits" during their halftime performance at the Super Bowl.

Getting ready to watch last season's finale of Lost in order to prepare for tonight's season opener.

Quote: DaButt @ February 2 2010, 10:30 PM GMT

I've never watched any of them, except for one episode (CSI NY) starring my friends and their band. But I love the theme music and I expect The Who to play a medley of their "CSI hits" during their halftime performance at the Super Bowl.

Getting ready to watch last season's finale of Lost in order to prepare for tonight's season opener.

Say what you like, you can't whack the Who. :)

I personally think programme-makers everywhere are missing a trick by not using Boris the Spider or Mama's got a squeezebox as a theme tune. Unimpressed

Quote: Rob H @ February 2 2010, 10:35 PM GMT

I personally think programme-makers everywhere are missing a trick by not using Boris the Spider or Mama's got a squeezebox as a theme tune. Unimpressed

From Wikipedia: This was parodied in an episode of Two and a Half Men, where a CSI parody used Squeeze Box as its theme.

Quote: DaButt @ February 2 2010, 10:54 PM GMT

From Wikipedia: This was parodied in an episode of Two and a Half Men, where a CSI parody used Squeeze Box as its theme.

Darn it! I really should start writing something. And invent a time machine so I can do it first. *Looks in Exchange and Mart for a Delorean*